//19

Josh and I manage to get to my house after Brendon and Josh were playing their game of 'I'm gonna kill you tag'. We were sitting on my bed currently. "What color even is water?" I roll my eyes. "It's transparent." He grins. "What does water taste like?" I tried putting that into words but couldn't. I shove him. "Shut your face." Josh grins. "Make me." I pin him, moving really close. "Nah. I better not." With a blink of an eye, Josh had me pinned. "You're so precious." He smiled and gets off. I was expecting some action or something but nope. That's Josh Dun for you.

"I am not precious. I am willing to take you down." His lips curl into a smirk. "Try me." I shove him again. "Not like that! Gross." I stick my tongue out. He laughs. I get a text from Brendon.

Beebs: YALL FUCKING EACH OTHERS BRAINS OUT YET

I laugh. "Whatcha laughing at?" Josh gasps. "Your mom." Josh rolls his eyes and reads the name. "I wasn't aware Brendon was my mom. If anything, he'd be my husband." He says playfully. "Rude." I whisper, rolling my eyes. I sat up again. Josh pulls me onto his lap. "Let go you perv." He laughs. "I wanted to be close, that's all." He tilts his forehead against mine.

I press a gentle kiss to his lips Quickly. "You're warm so I'll let you be close." I weave my fingers through his hair.  "We should be boyfriends so I can kiss you more." I suggest. "Casual. Let's do that." His lips were against mine again and I kiss back gently. I smile. "I missed you." He smiled against my lips to. "You say that a lot,but I missed you too."