//42

I wake up the next morning, seeing pink. "HOLY SHIT IM DEAD." I yell. I hear someone laugh. "...Satan?"

The laugh got louder. "Hey Ty. I uh- forgot to take the stuff off." He removed the blindfold from my eyes and the cuffs as well. "That scared me." We both laugh and I peck his lips. "You smell like sex."

"Hey, you do too."

We both laugh again. "How do you feel?"

I shrug. "Sore as hell, cute as hell and cold as hell. C'mere:"

I open my arms and Josh cuddles to me. "How was your night last night? Since we literally got straight down to business."

I smile. "it was pretty good. Awkward since I saw 50 shades darker with my best friend."

"And then uh... You know the rest. Then the ride home was..."

"Was?"

I sigh. "Bren put his hand on my thigh and said sweet things. Then he said he's sorry and his mind has been with Ryan"

Josh stays silent. "He touched you without consent?" His voice was laced with anger. "Yes but he didn't mean to... Please don't over re-act." Josh takes a deep breath. "Fine. I won't."

I smile. "I love you Joshie."

He smiled too. "I love you too baby boy. Now up, we're taking a shower."

Tyler gets up, still having the thigh highs on. He blushes faintly at the memories of last night. He quickly takes them off and grabs some clothes. "Aw, you looked cute in those."

"Don't worry daddy, I won't lose the panties." I wink at Josh and grab a black lace pair. Josh's breathing hitches as I walk to the shower.

"Cmon. You're coming. Aren't you?"