//22

I wake up to Josh still sleeping. He's so lovely. I pepper his face with kisses. "Time to wake up dipcrap, its like- 9 in the in the afternoon or something."

Josh giggles and opens his eyes. "Then we wouldn't have slept at all. I was having a good dream to."

I get curious. "What about?"

Josh rests his forehead against mine. "A boy named Tyler. His ex girlfriend was a major fan girl. I fell in love with him almost instantly. My boyfriend cheated but his girlfriend did too. We started hanging out, then I left. I didn't come back for a month and this boy still liked me back." I hug him tightly.

"You're so sweet."

He rolls his eyes. "Wanna know what else it sweet this di-" Josh's phone rings and he answers. "Yello, this is Joshua."

He waits for a moment and laughs. "I can't. With my boyfriend..."

He laughs again. I felt a pang of jealousy in my stomach. "Nah man. I'm over the whole stripper thing. Fake love sucks. They didn't even give good lap dances."

Now I was pissed. I steal his phone. "This is Tyler and Josh isn't allowed to ever go to a strip club unless he has permission. Get your own boyfren. BYE HOE." I hang up.

Josh laughs. "That was an old friend but okay." He kisses my forehead.

"You're into strip clubs 'n stuff?" I ask. He shrugs. "Not really anymore... I used to be when I was younger because I was desperate. He rubs the back of his neck. I laugh. "I bet I could do better than them." I wink playfully.

"I bet you could. Anyways, do you wanna go on a picnic? It's about time for a date." Josh says.

"True. Let's go to the park,under that one tree." I explain.

"The willow?" I nod.

"Yeah that one."