//29

Time really does fly when you're with Joshua William Dun.

Another few months had passed and finally, today was Valentine's Day.

The most horrible day ever because Jenna texted me saying "Happy valentines baby, love you still ;-;"

I wanted to give into her guilt tripping. I'm not gonna lie, I missed her. Josh was at his place in betting.

I call him, hoping for him to pick up.
"Hi Tyler."
"Hi. Happy love day."

I hear his laughter and smile.

"Already? Ugh. I knew that. I've been prepping and I have plans for tonight and I'm hoping they go well."

"What'd you do?" My curiosity got the best of me again. "You'll see. I may or may not have rose petals leading to my bed and candles lit. Not at all." I laugh. "I'm gonna laugh if you do because I want chocolate and kisses."

"Already done. And did you know I can cook a half decent meal?"

I gasp. "Oh Joshua mm, food." I moan playfully and go to my kitchen, grabbing a Red Bull to sip on. "Same. Food is the only thing I want in my mouth."

"Baby, I've got better than food. I've got a tongue and a di-"

Josh laughs. "What happened to my precious baby boy? Hmph. Competition? I'm up."

"Don't you mean down Joshie?"

"No, that'll be you."

I choke on my drink. "Oh my gosh, if that isn't the smoothest thing. Hey, may the best man win."

"Oh kitten, I plan to."

JoSh oMg. Competitive Josh is like my favorite thing omg. Along with teasing Josh and desperate Tyler, which you may see in the next chapter. I PROLLY AM GONNA DO SMUT SO BEWARE.

Or I could make this date casual and Tyler brings his ukulele and plays for Josh.

I D K