//9

Trigger warning|| a bit of masturbation and talk about masturbation. Read at your own risk

Maybe if I stare at the ceiling long enough it'll go away. Nope. Nope. Nope. I sigh and slip a hand down my jeans. My hand slowly crawls into my boxers. I slide my thumb over my tip, groaning quietly. I had to keep quiet. This isn't my house. I grip the base and start moving my hand up and down, my grip tightening. I moan quietly. And then I hear Josh walking down the stairs again. Shit. I quickly get my hand out of my jeans and cross my legs again as if nothing happened.
Trigger warning over

Josh sits by me, wearing a Mountain Dew shirt that's ripped and of course. You could see his boxers. He wears ripped black jeans as well. "I brought you clothes." He hands me a pair of sweatpants and a pastel pink hoodie. I get up quickly. "Thanks. Where's your bathroom?" He yawns before speaking. "Upstairs to the left." I rush up there and take off my pants, finishing what I started earlier.

I came back about 10 minutes later, the pants were big and the hoodie was pretty loose. I sit by him. "You look really cute, wow." I blush faintly. "Thanks." There was silence for a moment. "What took you so long?" I tense up. "Oh uh... Had to call my friend because she... Needed outfit help."

Josh licks his lips and smirks. "Is that why I heard moaning?"

Music Changes|| Joshler {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें