//12

Josh and I face timed for awhile before he fell asleep. I screenshotted it for black mail. And it was cute... In a non-homo way.

I hang up finally and smile, getting up. I stretched and collapsed into bed. I scroll through tumblr lazily, posting a new photo to my aesthetic account.

I close my eyes, setting my ukulele besides my bed for a moment. I got up quickly though, remembering I needed to go to the grocery store. It wasn't far so I walked. I keep my hands in the pocket of my- well Josh's hoodie. No, I haven't taken it off. I try and remember what I need.

-cereal
-Red Bull
-stuff for smoothies
-taco stuff because I really love tacos

I thought of more stuff as I went in, grabbing a cart. I start shoving stuff into the cart and get a text

From:Josh-yo yo tyjo. I'm bored

I roll my eye and send a reply.

To:Josh- im shopping.
From:Josh-buy Oreos and Capri suns
To:Josh- Why?
From:Josh- I'm coming over and we're playing Mario kart and talking about how love sucks
To:Josh- mkay, fine.

~timeskip brought to you buy Tyler Joseph's teeth~

Josh and I were leaning against each other, playing Mario cart. He got first on another lap. "You're cheating!" I shout. "I am not. I'm just better than you." Josh sticks his tongue out. "Fuck you," I whisper. "At least take me on a date first, jeez." He laughs. "I didn't mean it like that! Gross." I make a playful disgusted face and take a sip of my juice.

"I quit. Mario Kart has officially gotten boring." I groan and turn off my controller. "Aw. Do you quit? I win." Josh grins in victory. He shuts off the console and sets his controller aside. "We never talks about love." I point out. "Love sucks. That's all there is to it." Josh laughs and I laugh along.

"It's nice to have someone to cuddle 'n stuff though." I sigh. Josh rubs circles into my back. "Dude, Jenna was in the wrong. You're a pretty sick dude." Josh points out. "What's so 'sick' about me?" I ask, becoming curious. "You're cute, sweet, funny, all shy which is extremely adorable and you're a really good guy in general. Any girl would die to have you." I blush and nudge him. "Shut up."

"Make me." We lock eyes at that moment and his tongue runs over his lips. I lean in close and press my lips to his gently. I was surprised when his moved back against mine. I pull away quickly. "Looks like I did shut you up." I tease. Josh rolls his eyes. "That was nothing. Is that how you kiss your mom or something?" Josh teases. I widen my eyes and shake my head. "No! I can kiss better than that." I urge. "Show me." I press my lips to his again, rougher than last time. He kisses back again and moves his hands to my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening it.

Is it bad he kissed better than Jenna? This was just a friendly kiss. A challenge. I'm straight... Right?