//30

I get into my car, deciding to be a good boyfriend and buy Josh something. He told me he broke his drumsticks again, so I got him custom red ones. I bring my ukulele too, smiling over at it. I can't wait to play for Josh. I used to play for Jenna... That's was depresses me sometimes. I want to still be friends.

I arrive in front of Josh's house and he's waiting on his porch, with a white button up with a black collar and tie along with black skinny jeans.

He gets up quickly when he sees me

He gets up quickly when he sees me. I park and Josh opens my door. "What a gentlemen." He bows. "I know. I got you a Juice box." He hands me a juice box and I laugh. "Thank you."

"Wanna sit on the curb and talk about love?"

I poke the straw into the small hole and take a sip. "Let's do it." We both sit on the curb in front of Josh's house. "I got a new bed." He points out. "Are you just trying to get in my pants Josh?"

He grins and sighs in defeat. "Psh, yeah."

"Nice try." I stare up at the sky then the sun. "How are you?"

"I'm okay. Could be better." I shrug. "Something on your mind?"

I nod. "You remember Jenna?"

Josh nods. "She still wants me and a part of me still wants her..." I murmur. Josh looks to the ground, sighing.

"I love you Tyler. I love you a lot. I want you to be happy." Josh looks back up at me. His eyes were so lovely. My chest burns. "I knew you'd get sick of me eventually." Josh shrugs, smiling. It was so fake. I press my lips to his. "Josh, I love you too! I'm very happy." I rub my nose against his. "I could never get sick of you. You're so... Breath taking."

Josh rolls his eyes. "Of course you be cheesy after you said you want to put your tongue into my mouth and your dick too." He coughs. "I could have meant something else! You cut me off!" I point out. "Plus, you wanted competition. Don't you test me Dun." Josh makes sure to put on that stupid, sexy grin. "I'll win. But first, the cheesy stuff. I got you chocolate and built a fort."

We both get up and Josh runs to his porch, grabbing some flowers. They were roses. About the same color as his hair.

*cough*

I smile

I smile. "Here. For being one of the people I don't wanna fight." I laugh as he hands me the bouquet. We walk in and Josh drags me to the living room, pulling me down into the fort. "After we watch some crap movies, let's make brownies and skip dinner."

I nod and smell the bouquet. "I need to go grab a few things out of my car." I get up and jog to my car, grabbing my ukulele and the small box with Josh's drumsticks in them. I also wrote a long letter.

I walk back in and lock my car. "Since it's that day." I strum a c than an em. He grins. "My favorite. Then We Don't Believe What's On Tv."

-timeskip brought to you by Josh Dun's Calvin Klein boxers-

I finish and Josh was resting on my shoulder. "Dude. I want chocolate!" I whine playfully.

He gets out and grabs a heart shaped box, handing it to me. "Happy?" I nod. "Oh also, cheesy but..." He pulls a box out of his pocket and opens it, slipping a ring onto my finger. I widen my eyes.

"This is a promise ring Tyler... I promise to always be there for you when you need and love you when you want. I promise to love you unconditionally and stay by your side when your days aren't going to well. Or when you need me to kill somebody..."

I cut him off. "You couldn't even kill the spider on the wall that one time."

"He has a family!"

We both laugh. "Anyways, it's also for when I'm not there. You have something to think of me."

I looked close and it had music notes all around it. I was crying. I set my ukulele down and hug him tightly. "I love you so, so, so much Josh..."

"I love you too Tyler." He hugs back. "I got you a present and it's probably not as great but it's apart of you."

I hand him the box and he opens it, widening his eyes. He traces his finger tips over them. He hugs me tightly. "These are so cool Tyler I-I- Thank you."

"You're very welcome. I know it's not much but I uh- wrote you something as well."

'Dear Josh,
Happy Valentine's Day dog breath. This is pretty cheesy but I tried. I wanted to try and put my feelings onto paper. It turned out pretty crappy, really. The first time I saw you, I didn't even know what to say. My mouth became numb and I thought I was straight, turns out something beautiful like you can change me. When we first kissed, I felt fireworks in my chest and even when we stopped they were still going. When we first slept together, for the first time, I knew I wasn't going to die alone. Our first date, made me realize what love really was and how my heart connected to yours in every way. There are so many more firsts for me to be discovered and I hope they are with you. I love you J. Please don't forget my love is true. I love you more than even an infinite word can explain. Please, even if we do part ways... Remember me.

Love, Tyler"

Josh wipes his tears as he read. "I'll always remember." He smiled. "H-How could I forget?" We cuddle to each other and talk so quietly,

Even the willows couldn't hear a word.

//

1000 words Thanks for almost 300 reads. Smut might be in the next chapter. This one was really fluffy and I hoped you liked it