//15

I blush and feel aroused. I swallow my saliva. I tried speaking and couldn't process the words. I glance at his hand, still moving up. I bite my bottom lip. He pulls away from me taking his hand with him of course. "You seemed so tense dude. Damn. Didn't expect you to like that Mr.Straight." He leans back, his hands now behind his head. "I did not like it. I'm not used to all that..." I roll my eyes.

"Did Jenna not tease you? Oh, boy if you were mine..." Josh sighs. I raise a brow. "If I was yours?" I was confused. "Like- if you were mine, you'd get teased all the time. And I'd make you want me. It can't be that hard if Jenna can do it."

My body heats up.

"I'm curious, got any kinks doll?" Well that's random. Very Josh Dun of him to say that. "I umm..." I clear my throat. "You?" Josh crosses his legs. "Daddy,kitten a little bit of pain as well.Lots more to that too." I want very surprised in all honesty. "I don't have any." I lie. "Whatever you say man." Josh rolls his eyes. He smirks. I watch him sit up and stretch.

Damn, that v line.

I look away.

"Tyler... Did you feel anything when we kissed?" He asked softly. I nod. "My stomach tied in knots and I automatically wanted to compete. And it felt natural..." He nods. "I have to go... I hope all goes well with Jenna man. You guys are cute." I nod. "Don't leave me alone Josh... Please." I whisper, my hand sliding into his. I'm shaking. He just nods. "C'mere baby boy." He lays back down and I wrap my arms around him, nuzzling into his warmth. "I hate being alone." I'm such a crybaby. I was crying again. Thank god it was silent.

Silence. We sat in silence.