//7

Josh and I called a taxi cab later that night. I said I didn't want to go home because Jenna will be there to apologize again. We arrive at Josh's house, it's pretty big actually. He had paid for our bar tab and he knew the driver so we got a free ride to his house. "Thanks Mark. Stay street." I heard a dry laugh from the front as we got out. Josh is walking quite funny. I sling my arm around him so he doesn't fall or anything. He gets out his keys and unlocks his house. He quickly drags me to the couch. I get up and get him a glass of water. I was feeling a bit more sober luckily. He refused to drink his water at the bar.

I looked in all of his cupboards, finally finding the cups. I go to his fridge and fill the cup with water. I thought only rich people had these things.

I walk back over and hand him the water. "Drink up J." He grabs the cup and takes a sip. "Thanks TyJo." He smiled up at me. I like his smile because his tongue pokes between his teeth. He told me he hates his smile. "You're welcome." I sit next to him and he rests his head on my shoulder. "What if I die alone Tyler?" He sighs. "You won't. I promise." Josh nods and closes his eyes. "I hope you and your girl get togetherr again. You seemed happy." He slurs together. Before I could reply, he was asleep. After all that's happened... He deserves some sleep. I take the water from his hand and take a sip myself then set it down.

-

INDIRECT KISSING