//41

Watch this video Tyler says dick pics. I want him to say dick more often because he makes it sound so pretty omf and Tyler's ass though and smut in this chap

I walk to my bedroom, yawning. I guess I should change. I'm gonna put on my bow thigh highs which match the panties I'm wearing. I strip quickly and look in he mirror. My tattoos were showing along with the hickeys Josh had given me previously. I bite my bottom lip and turn around. It was only around 10:30. Frick. I grab some lube and lay down on my bed. Might as well.

-timeskip brought to you by Tyler Joseph saying dick pics and Josh's smile-

It's finally midnight. I make my bed neatly, even if it'll get messed up anyways. I hear my door bell ring and I get excited I quickly pull my shorts back on and my sweater. I run down the stairs and hide behind the door as I open it. "Hi..." I whisper. I blush faintly. He's in a button up and skinny jeans. He knew how much I loved unbuttoning his shirts. "Hello princess..." He whispers. "May I come in?" I nod. He steps in and kisses me, pressing me against the wall. I moan onto his lips and he picks me up, hands over my ass. I wrap my legs around his waist and start unbuttoning his shirt. I just wanted him to fuck me against the wall but he walks up the stairs into my bedroom. He bites on my bottom lip and I part my lips. He pushes me onto the mattress, removing his shirt. My hands run down his chest as his tongue dances with mine. I unbutton his pants, unzipping the zipper as well. He removes his own shoes and grabs something's out of his pocket.

I remove them completely and palm him. I pull away from his lips. "I still owe you sir." Josh grins. "Not so fast sweetheart..." I raise a brow. "Close your eyes princess." I close them and he puts something over my eyes. The pictures he sent- oh.

I blush. "D-Daddy I want to see you." I pout. He restrains be next with metal cuffs. The pink ones. "Maybe in a moment princess... You've been a bad little whore." I whine at the name. "You like that?" He removes my shirt. The cuffs got in the way but he managed to get it off. "Why were you touching yourself in the theater kitten?"

I blush darker. "I-I was thinking about you and I couldn't help myself..." I lick my now dry lips. Even with open eyes, I could only see the pink of the blindfold. "What about the lube baby?" He asks softly. "I-I was thinking of you again and I-I stretched m-myself out daddy..."

I whisper. "A-And I touched myself again... Still thinking about you."

I moan quietly as Josh pulls down my shorts. "You're all pretty for daddy?"

I chew on my bottom lip and nod. "Y-Yes sir."

"On the floor." I struggle a bit and rest on my knees. "You're gonna do what you promised..." I nod. My mouth waters. I want to pleasure him and make him feel good so badly it hurts me. My erection grows as he grabs my hand a guides it over his bulge. I pull down his boxers and keep my hands behind my back like a good boy as I placed my mouth over Josh's tip, swirling my tongue around. He groans.

I start bobbing my head slowly, wanting commands. "Faster princess..."

I hum quietly, knowing the vibrations would feel good on him and quicken my pace, bobbing my head as low as I could go. I clench my fist so I can take all of him. "G-Good boy..." Josh gets out. I shut my eyes under the blindfold, purring at the name. Josh didn't last very long and warned me before coming into my mouth. I pull away. "Want me to swallow sir?"

Josh's breath was uneven still. "Yeah." I nod and swallow, licking my lips after.

Josh moans at that. He brings me back onto my feet and pins me to the bed again. "You look so fucking beautiful princess..." I smile. "Thank you daddy..."

I feel Josh's teeth against my skin and I moan. He doesn't stop to make any marks and I pout at that. He removed my panties and parts my thighs, trailing kissed up them. I moan in pleasure, my head falling back into the pillow. I try and move my hands to touch him but I can't. "d-daddy. I want to touch you." I pout. He continues. He bites down on my thighs, sending pure pleasure through my body. He laughs and pulls away. "P-Please..."

"Please what?"

"Love me hard and don't be nice please..." I get out.

((Haha bitch you think you'd get through this smut without a Melanie Martinez reference?))

I swear I could taste the grin on his lips. He grabs my bottle of lube and spears it over his length, entering. I moan at the feeling. He starts moving his hips and I groan. He puts a hand around my neck, choking me. Not hard enough to hurt though. I groan at the simple feeling.

"Like that?" Josh asks. He puts both hands around my neck.

((Made love in Brixton with both hands around your neck... JON BELLION REFERENCE IM SORRY))

I nod. He speeds up a bit, his hips ramming into me. I repeatedly moaned and my body moved back against his whenever he would leave.

-timeskip because I don't want To go deep into detail cuz I'm lazy-

"Close..." Josh whispers in my ear. I shiver at that. I was close at well, despite the good 3 or 4 orgasms I had previously. He finally comes and presses his lips to mine passionately. "I loveyou..." He says against my lips. "I love you too."

1007 WORDS HOLY