//3

Everyone was outside now, listening to House Of Heroes play. Of course Jenna sings along, not getting one word wrong. Josh would take occasional glances at me, and I'd act like I didn't know.

I'm straight.

My heart shouldn't race nor should I get butterflies. They perform the last song and everybody claps and cheers. I was on my phone, googling Josh. That's creepy, I know.

'Josh Dun Gay?' A headline read.
'Josh Dun and boyfriend??' Another headline read.

I close my phone because of how weird it felt. Then I noticed Dallon making out with Breezy. That's predictable. Ryan and Brendon are talking while listening.

The band takes pictures with everyone and talks to Jenna, autographing her shirt, neck, face, shoes and phone case. She got a lot of pictures too. I would get pictures with MCR but we all know why that can't happen.

I get jump scared by my friend Melanie. "Hey Ty. You seem sad. You okay?" I nod. "I'm fine Mel." She smiled. "Ashely asked me out a few minutes ago!" I smile and kiss her cheek, in a friendly way of course. "That's amazing! Double dates,yeah?" She nods.

Josh finally approaches me. "Hey Tyler. What'd you think?" He asks. "That was pretty sick dude. Jenna was drooling over you." He grins and blushes. Then my cheeks hate up. I hate my human body. "Oh and I saw her head upstairs with a red head girl. Debby I think her name was?" I shrug. "No biggie. And why are you talking to me of all people?" I ask. Curiosity got the best of me. "Because you seem cool and you're cute." I blush darkly. Straight Tyler. Not gay Tyler.

"I-Im not cute." I whisper. He leans close. "Yes you're princess and that's final." He pulls away and a boy walks over. "Josh! They have fruity cocktails, taste."The boy presses his lips to Josh's.

Holy shit. My heart ached. The boy pulls away. "Oh! This is my boyfriend, Jack." Jack smiled. "Sup? Wait- you seem surprised. You.'re not anti-LGBT are you?" I shake my head. "No, no! Of course not." He nods. "Hey Tyler, can I get your number?" Josh asks. I nod. "sharpie?" He hands me a sharpie from his pocket. I wrote my number on his hand and he stared at it like it was a trophy. "Thanks. Gotta go." They both walk away. I go back in and walk to Jenna's
*if you don't like cheating or moans 'n stuff trigger warning*
room, hearing moans. "Mm, right there!" I hear a recognizable voice say. Jenna. I open the door and I turn pale. Jenna stumbles off the girls lap. "Tyler! Hi!" I felt something warm in my face. Tears. "I-I have to go..." I whisper. I run off, crying. My girlfriend of 4 years. Cheated.
*trigger warning over*
I run into Josh. "Oh hey- why are you crying?" I cry harder and try to run. He grabs my wrist. "Tyler baby, what's wrong?" I stop trying to leave. "J-Jenna cheat and I-I walked I-In." Josh widens his eyes and pulls me into a hug. "Aw Tyler. I guess we were both cheated on huh? Jack was making out with a friend of his, Alex." He frowns. "I have to go... Can I FaceTime you later?" I nod