How it Happened

This is my first time doing scenarios hope you like it, and I will take request when I'm ready so don't ask or else, and I'm not doing lemons in this scenario but yeah there will be some later LUV YA 🐺

Jesse Mccree

"(Y/N), I'm home darlin!" Mccree kicks off his boots and rubs his tired eyes. "Welcome home dear." (Y/N) smiles, "How was your day?" Mccree sighs and trudged over to the couch, "Exhausting." He takes off his hat and plops down on the couch, (Y/N) sits on Mccree's laps and wraps her arms around Mccree's neck. "Mmm..... darlin I'm tired, I just want to eat and sleep." He groans, his hand running through his damp sweaty hair. (Y/N) giggles, "Ok, dinners almost ready, so go take a shower and come eat." Mccree smiles and kisses (Y/N) soft lips, "Have I ever told you I love you." "Nope!" (Y/N) laughs, stands up and walks to the kitchen to finish cooking. Mccree chuckled and headed toward the bathroom, "I'm sure I said it alot." "Just go take a shower." (Y/N) smiled

*Timeskip * In the Bedroom 😜😜

"Aren't you gonna go to sleep?" Mccree asks (Y/N) as he crawls into bed. "I will but I want to read a few chapters of this book first." (Y/N) opens the book and starts reading. "But I wanna cuddle with you." Mccree whines and makes a pouty face, "Please (Y/N)." "You're lucky I love." (Y/N) groans as she puts her book down and turns off the lights. Mccree grabs (Y/N) around he waist and buries his face into (Y/N) neck. "I love you." (Y/N) rolled her eyes, "Do you now." Mccree plants kisses and love bites on (Y/N)'s neck, making (Y/N) moan. He then slides his prosthetic hand up her sleep shirt and massages her breast, "You want me to prove it." "Yes." (Y/N) moans, Mccree smirks and his other hand into her dampening panties. "I'll be your cowboy tonight." Mccree whispers in (Y/N)'s ear, "And I'll ride you till you pass out." (Let's just say he was right and forgot to mention that you'd be sore)

Gabriel Reyes

"EL HIJO DE PUTA!" Gabriel slams his office door shut and stomps over to his desk, only to be disturbed.

KNOCK KNOCK

"GO AWAY MCCREE!" "Actually sir, it's (Y/N)." Gabriel sighed and sat back in his chair, "Come in." (Y/N) walked into the office and gently closed the door behind her. "What do you need?" He groaned. "Actually I can to check on you, are you ok?" "No, I'm fine, I didn't just get into a fight with Jack then have Mccree smart mouth me!" He huffed. "I'll just have a little talk with those two." (Y/N) smirked, "I'll be back." Gabriel sighs as (Y/N) walks out the room, "Well there's no point in complaing since theres still a mountain of paper work on my desk might as well try to finish it." Sighing once more, he grabs a pen and some files and starts working.

*Timeskip* 10:00 p.m.

Gabriel leans back in his chair and sighs, rubs his tired eyes and yawns. Looking up at the clock, he hears a knock on his door. "Come in." In walks (Y/N) holding both Jack and Mccree by the ear, Gabriel raises an eyebrow in surprise. "Do it." (Y/N) growls, tightening her grip on their ears. "We're.......ow...sorry." both of the whine. Gabriel tries his best not to laugh, but fails and falls on the floor dying in laughter. "I'll never annoy you again.......ooooww.....just tell her to let go." (Y/N) tightens her grip on Mccree's ear. Gabriel gets off the floor and sits in his chair, he whips tears from his eyes, "You can let go now." (Y/N) let's go of Jack and Mccree, they both bolt from the room and never look back. "And they could have avoided this." (Y/N) shakes her head, Gabriel chuckles, "Come here mi amor." (Y/N) walks around the desk and sits on his lap, "Gracias." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist. "De nada." (Y/N) presses her lips on Gabriel's forehead. "You deserve a little reward, for helping me." He whispers in her ear, (Y/N) felt her face flush red. Gabriel bites her ear and massages her breast, causing (Y/N) to moan. "You like this, don't you." He smirks and lifts up her shirt and bra. "Mmm.......papi." (Y/N) moans, Gabriel stops. "Let's continue this in my room." He picks you up bridal style and carries her to his room. (Where you to made the bed rock all night. And then the condom snapped)