Silent Talk (BoyXBoy)

I hummed as I drummed my fingers on my thigh as I watched my parents arguing with my uncle. “….want him out!” my father growled pointing his index finger at me. I frowned shaking my head. I had a name or did he just forget. My mom didn’t even expect my existence as she nodded in agreement.

“Paul.” My uncle shook his head in disgust and looked over at me smiling softly. As I couldn’t hear their deep conversation about me, “Fine. I’ll take him but you’ll be missing him.” he said and my father just glared at him about to open his mouth until my mother spoke up for the first time.

“No we won’t. I don’t want t-that thing near my family ever again!” my mother cried out before rushing over towards me. Her chocolate hair flowing in her hair with her green eyes burning with fresh tears. Her eyes were trained on me, “It’s your entire fault!” she cried out point her finger at me as I stared at her with my normal deadpanned face. I wasn’t used to her shouting but my father who was standing there with his younger brother watching the seen beforehand smirking.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered and she just stared at me for a moment before she slapped me. I felt the sting first and I clinched my jaw tight from crying out loud. I didn’t know what to do so I kept still.

“Don’t you ever speak with his voice ever again!”

That was two years ago since the last time I saw my parents and ever since I listened to my mother never speaking in his voice again. My uncle, Victor, was a kind man who was twenty nine and single. I don’t see how though since he’s a very attractive man. It ran in the family but somehow it skipped over me. “Matthew come one.” I groaned shuffling down the stairs taking my time.

I’ve been dreading this day since Victor said he wanted to enroll me in a normal high school instead of having me be homeschooled. I didn’t have a problem with it I pretty much enjoyed waking up and having my classes in my PJs. But of course I didn’t complain though. How could I when Victor took me and tried to make me happy as possible since the accident.

“Are you nervous?” Victor stood in front of the sink his sleeves pushed up with a pink girly apron with tight skinny jeans. He had his dark blonde hair cut short with his noticeable green eyes. It seemed to run into the family too since I had the same but lighter version of blonde hair with those ugly green eyes. I’ve always thought of myself ugly. “Matt?” I frowned and looked at my uncle who was looking at me with a worried look.

I shrugged, “It’s been three years.” He sighed and I frowned. Don’t you dare. “It’s time you move on. He wou-” I banged my fist on the counter to stop him and to tell him to shut the fuck up. I felt my eyes begin burn but I fought the tears back. I cried my last tears three years ago. I wasn’t going to cry.

“You can talk to me.” he said and I glared at him. He sighed and shook his head. “Fine. Let’s go.” He growled and took off the apron throwing it to the counter. I followed him right on his tail and got in the car. “Do you have everything?” he asked and I nodded.

We drove in silence and I was just fine with that. I could survive in the world of silence. We parked in front of my school East Break High. I watched as hormonal teens rush into the hell hole. I didn’t want to be here again. “Fresh new start remember.” I listened to the Victor’s voice and nodded and grabbed the handle and opened the door.

The air was crisp and I scrunched up my nose in disgust. I turned around and begged him to take me home. “Matthew.” Victor begged me with his beautiful green eyes, “Fore me.” I glared at him as he used his trump card. He knew if he asked me to do something for him personally I would do it in a heartbeat. I sighed and nodded and smiled at me.

“Have a good day.” I huffed and puffed out my chest as if I was some big shot.

Ha!

As I walked up the stair ignoring the curious looks from all over. Maybe because it was a month in school and here I am a new student. Fresh meat. I laughed at the high school term for freshmen. Not that I was a freshmen no God no! I was a senior.

I looked at the school’s mascot: The Buzzing Bee. What the hell!? I frowned and looked at the poster with our mascot with its tail out with a huge grin on its face. Laughing at me, mocking me even. I glared at the poster and took it down and throwing it to the ground. Smiling in satisfaction.

I turned and headed to the front office and looked around. A few students were there talking to other student but all conversations ended when I walked in. I walked to the front desk to see a teenager smiling at me, “Hello.” She sounded very sweet and I frowned as she waited for me to speak. “Ok?”

I sighed and pulled out my pencil writing down that I was a new student, “Oh Matthew Anderson?” she asked and nodded and she smiled, “We’ve been waiting for you.” she typed on the computer and then the sound of the printer as it printed. I stood there waiting feeling out of place when I felt an intense pair of eyes on my face. I wanted to tell the person to buzz off. Not only would that be funny since our mascot was a bee but my voice would finally be heard.

I felt that my voice would be old and ugly from the lack of use. It was hard but now I didn’t see the need. I thought about learning ASL so people would just think I was deaf but I never got into until now. I smiled and signed, “Thank you.” as she handed me my schedule. The girl blushed and smiled at me probably noticing what I was saying. I turned around but not before looking at the guy frowning I frowned also but shrugged. Who cares? I was going to finish this year and then I would do what I promised three years ago.