Chapter 94

I wrap my arms tighter around his torso as anger over takes him.

"I fucking told him to stay away from you," he growls, his face is completely red.

"He went to see Ella, it was an accident on my part. I should have waited for you-"

"Yes you should have, then none of that shit would have happened. He's going to be sorry," he cuts me off and slides me off his lap. He gets up and put his boots back on.

"Where are you going?" I ask him, standing up to my feet.

"We have unfinished business that's needed to be tended to," he snaps at me.

"Please don't leav-" before I could finish, my stomach twists in pain and I fall to my knees.

Louis is by my side in seconds as he carries me over to the toilet. I start to throw up again and tears roll down my cheeks. Louis holds me in his lap until I'm done as he rubs my back to comfort me. I bury my face into his chest and I ball his t-shirt in my fist.

"I hit him anyways. I set things straight," I tell him and he chuckles, hugging me.

"What?"

"You were just throwing up and now you are defending him," he says, unsure if he is mad at me or what.

"I'm not defending him, I just don't want you to go beat the shit out of him. Are you mad at me?" I ask, tilting my head up to look at him.

"No, I'm upset with you for a number of reasons though. First you didn't tell me that you were going to see Ella-"

"It was a spur of the moment," I tell him but he puts his index finger up to my lips to shush me.

"Second, you should have called me. And the fact that you went by yourself, I mean something bad could have happened. Then fucking Nick pisses me off. I told him to stay away from you or I would expose him for what he did-"

"What?" I gape at him.

"I didn't tell you about that," he sighs, closing his eyes.

"When?" I question him.

"The day we found out that he did it. When you went inside with Anna before your seizure," he tells me and I huff in frustration.

"Don't be mad at me baby, I didn't want him to hurt you anymore," he whispers to me, kissing my temple.

"Are you angry at me?" He asks and I shake my head no and I gesture for him to continue.

"Then you called me and I was so damn worried because the damn doctor wouldn't tell me where you were then a man brought you back and glared at me. Who is he anyways?" He asks and I stare down at my hands.

I don't know if I want to bring up Lex, I don't want to have to explain everything to him. I don't want to revisit all the memories. I just want to forget, not her but everything that happened. I'm sure none of the boys know about her, definitely no because Liam didn't even tell them about me.

"If he is someone you used to be with," he starts to say but trailed off from his non-stop insecurities.

"I told you I was only with Brayden before all of the stuff with my father. Then it was just you and Niall," I reassure him and his eyebrows pull down from the mention of Niall, "and anyways, even if I was with him in a point of time it wouldn't even matter. I have you and that's all I care about," I whisper, kissing his arm that remains enveloped around me.

"I'm sorry I flipped out on you at first, I just can't stand Nick. Next time I see him I will beat his fucking face in. It would already be done if you didn't get sick," he grins and I groan.