Chapter 90

Almost a week has gone by and everyday Louis gets me a present until New Year's Eve, which each are the Christmas presents that he was suppose to return but didn't.

December 26: After I said goodbye to Ella, I returned to my room to find red and white rose petals covering the bed. I looked for Louis and he was nowhere to be found. I walked over to the bed to find a journal with a piece of paper glued to the front that says, "101 Reasons Why I Love You" and let's just say I basically bawled my eyes out through the first page. On each page it start with a number and had his writing all down the pages.

Reason #1: Your Heart

Your heart is forgiving, you forgive the ones who hurt you the most and give them another chance even despite the past. Your heart is loving, loving all those around you who have made a mark on you. Your heart is caring, caring about those around you no matter what hashappened. You accept those who don't deserve you, but love the ones who do. Your heart will ache of pain and disappointment but in the end, it will make the write decision for you for the one you love.

-I love you.

I closed the book after reading the first reason and I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind me as Louis buried his face into my neck and told me he loved me.

December 27: I wake up to his arms wrapped tightly around me with his lips planting kisses all over my face. He pulled a medium size box out of his pocket and handed it to me. When I opened it, I found a heart necklace with two different colors. On the right side of the heart, there were small blue zircon gems lining the outside of the heart and small diamonds on the left side. Our birthstones. I wondered how he found out my birthday since I never talked about it, but I didn't care at the moment. He leaned in so his mouth barely touched my ear.

"You stole half of my heart and I will never be able to get it back." He whispered to me.

December 28: He bought me clothes, new pants and new brand named boots and they fit perfectly. He told me he didn't buy me a new hoodie, since I won't even take off his for the most part. And that's good because I wasn't planning on taking it off anyways.

December 29: He bought me about ten different types of beanies to wear, all matching his. That's when we decided everyday we would change the one I wear and he would wear the same exact one.

December 30: When I woke up that morning, he was gone and he didn't come back until five hours later when I was done with my treatment. He came in with a big fuzzy blanket rolled up in his arms. He climbed into bed with me and covered us with it, the most warm blanket in the world. He intertwined his fingers in mine and my eye caught something on this hand. On his left hand on the side of his thumb there was a small ribbon similar to the normal pink breast cancer ribbon but it was grey for brain cancer with my name on it. And right beside it was a small cross that was labeled with faith. I looked up at him and he gave me a smile along with a hug that held on to me tightly.

December 31: Today.

I wake up to Louis getting out of bed. I roll to my back to look at him and his hair is a crazy mess, I can't help but giggle. He looks at me and tries to pat down his hair but he fails epically at it.

"What are you laughing at?" He asks, pushing his hair with his hands so it is sticking straight up.

I laugh so hard that my stomach hurts and his laugh turns into cackles.

"I'm going to get a shower." He tells me and I pull the blankets off of me.

"I'll join you." I smile and he shakes his head in disagreement.