Chapter 51

After they leave, I plop myself down on the bed with my bags. It's going to be so boring and I hope my roommate isn't a snob. I can tell she's a cheerleader by the majority of her clothes being really short. Before I knew it, the door flies open and a blonde girl with a sports bra and spandex shorts up her ass walks in.

"Oh I see you already made yourself comfortable." She snarls.

Great, definitely a bitch.

"Okay so here's the thing. You get the left side of the closet and don't you dare go over to my side of the room." She orders.

"You're side of the room? Excuse me?" I snap at her. I can't stand her already.

"Listen up. Just don't touch my shit and I will need to use the bathroom from six to eight in the morning. You do just that and we will get along just fine." She remarks as she walks over to her bed.

She starts unpacking all of her clothes, pulling out the skimpiest clothes I ever saw. She pulls out pencil skirts, see through shirts, and... and lingerie?

"You know this isn't a strip club right?" I ask her and her head snaps towards me.

"What did you say?" She stalks over to me and gets into my face.

"Let me guess. You came from a rich school and you were that cheerleader who was a whore and slept with every guy possible and has every STD known to man."

"I don't know who you think you are, but if you act like this to everyone else you won't last in college. People don't go for snobby bitches."

"You are calling me snobby? Look in the mirror." I comment then I turn my back towards her.

"Oh by the way, if you aren't up by five-thirty, I will get a shower and you will have to wait your turn." I tell her as I begin to hang my clothes up in the closet.

"You know what, I'm going to get my room change." She stomps out of the room, slamming the door.

"You do that."

I hate her so much, and we haven't even been in the same room for ten minutes. She's exactly what I thought of her to be. Why couldn't I get someone who was nice and would offer to help me around campus. Oh that's right, it would be just to easy. After I hang up my clothes in the closet on the "left" side, I walk into the bathroom. She has her stuff scattered across the counter. Are you kidding me? If the campus doesn't let us change rooms I'm going to blow. I return out of the bathroom and she walks back in and her face is red. Obviously pissed off .

"They won't let us change so we have to deal with each other. How about we just act like each other doesn't exist?" She suggests and I roll my eyes.

"As long as you keep your stuff on the left side in the bathroom." I mock her as I grab my keys and my phone, walking out of the room.

I'm not sure where I am going, but anywhere is better than in that room with her. I jump into my car and I drive to the nearest Starbucks which is about then minutes away. When I go inside, it's completely empty. I walk up to the first register and a male with huge gauges and tattoos spread up his neck. He's disgusting. Yes I like tattoos and stuff, but not of skulls running up guys' necks.

"What can I do for you?" He smiles.

"Um give me a caramel frappé." I blandly say to him.

I hand him enough money to pay for it and I take a seat in the way back corner. I look at the time and it's been two hours since Niall and Liam have left. They should have been home. Maybe just Niall forgot? I don't know.

"Are you Leah?" I hear a voice behind me and I turn around to face a brunette with a small stud on the side of her nose.

"Yes, who are you? Sorry I don't know if we met or not before." I apologize to her.

"We have never met but I have hear so much about you." She smiles, taking a seat across from me in the booth.

"You have?"

"Yes! You are only the most amazing cheerleader around here!"

"Aw thanks."

"It's not problem. I'm Shelby by the way. I'm on your cheer squad." She introduces herself. She's such a sweetheart.

"It's nice to meet you, but how exactly do you know I'm a good cheerleader?" I question her. This is odd.

"Well, whoever gets a full cheer scholarship to Oxford must have talent and I've seen you at nationals last year." She catches me up.

"Oh okay! I was just confused. Are you already into your room at campus?"

"Yes! And I have some quiet cheerleader that I've never heard of before and I trying to talking to her but I couldn't hear her. She seriously whispers when she talks." We both laugh and I shake my head.

"My roommate is a complete bitch. She came in like she owned the place and she went to change her room but they wouldn't let her."

"Wait! Is this girl blonde, tall, and dresses like a whore?" She asks in disbelief and I laugh.

"Yes, sounds like her."

"Oh god bless your soul. I saw her when I was checking in. She demanded a new room and they said no because she was being rude."

"Do you know her?"

"Unfortunately yes. She went to my highschool in Bradford and she was the teams captain her senior year. Her name is Alyssa and this is her second year on this college squad." She explains to me.

"Do you girls want anything else before I'm off of my shift?" The familiar male voice startles us. I turned my head to find the tattooed cashier I just saw a while ago, noticing his name tag says "Nick."

"We are good." Shelby answers him and he quickly leaves.

"And that is her boyfriend." She whispers and my mouth drops open.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, he attends our school too but they are both players and will sleep with whoever they want."

"Do they know that the cheat on each other?"

"Yeah but they don't care."

"Well that's a fucked up relationship." I say without thinking then I quickly cover my mouth up with my hands.

"I'm so sorry I can't believe that word came out of my mouth." I apologize and she laughs.

"It's okay I thought it was pretty funny honestly." She reassures me and I laugh.

"I'm just used to saying whatever I feel like since I live with four guys that I'm always around."

"Brothers?"

"Actually I live with my brother his four best friends, one of them being my boyfriend."

"Oh that's cool! I have three sisters so I'm not around guys a lot, just drama." She smiles as I finish my frappé.

We talk about nonsense subject for couple more hours, just getting to know each other better. I have learned that she loves to read and write, going to major in journalism which is very exciting in her eyes. Her father passed away when she was little so she helped her mom raise her younger siblings.

Before I know it, it's almost 8. Niall should have called me by now, maybe he fell asleep or... I don't know. I'll call him when I get back to campus.

"So what should I do about Alyssa?" I ask as we walk out to our cars together.

"There is not much you can do, she's going to hate you ten times more once she finds out who you are."

"I don't know why she will hate me though, I would have been nice if she didn't order me around like a mutt as soon as she stepped through the door."

"I know why she will hate you." Shelby says as she opens her car door.

"Why?"

"Because you are going to be the cheer captain." She climbs into her car.

"What?"

"I'll see you at practice tomorrow at nine." She closes the door and waves as she backs out of the parking lot.

I climb into my car. Just great. I already have an enemy to make my life a living hell. Before I pull out of the parking lot, I decide to call Niall. It rings twice then I'm sent into voicemail, thanks for declining my call babe. I end up calling Liam, it rings about for or five times before someone picks up.

"Hello?" A female voice answers.

"Anna?"

"Hey Leah! Yeah it's me, shit I wasn't suppose to answer the phone. We were going to come down to see you and surprise you one day. Just don't tell Liam, he's in the shower now." I laugh at her.

"Your secret is safe with me. How have you been? I haven't seen or talked to you for a month."

"I'm doing pretty good, this is now my last year of college so I'm really excited."

"How was your birthday? Sorry I missed it and I couldn't fly to the US, I had so much stuff going on." I apologize.

"It's okay! I'm actually staying here for the next month before school starts so I can spend time with Liam."

"He will be happy to have you around."

"Yeah he was kind of depressed when he picked me up at the airport, I think he misses having his sister around."

"I miss him a lot already. Is Niall home?" I quickly change the subject.

"Actually no. Him, Harry, and Zayn went out so I don't know where they are."

Where could he be? Who am I kidding? They are probably getting drunk as we speak.

"Liam's getting out of the shower now, remember I didn't talk to you." She stammers then hangs up.

I'm kinda upset with Niall right at the moment, he promised to call me. He knows how upset I was when he left, he should of at least texted me.

*Thanks for calling me.* I text him and I shove my phone into my purse as I begin to drive.

The drive goes too quickly and I don't want to go back to that room with Alyssa. She's so annoying and such a bitch. I lock my car as I walk through the parking lot. The small stones crunch beneath my Toms until I get onto the sidewalk of the campus. I walk up to our room and I walk in. My eyes dart to Nick on top of Alyssa as they have a heated make out session. Kissing is not attractive to watch, not so ever. She breaks apart the kiss as she gives me a dirty look to say "act like we don't exist." I roll my eyes I make my way to my bed. I can see him grope her out of the corner of my eye, I can't deal with this.

"Okay how am I suppose to act like you don't exist if you basically have sex in front of me!" I snap at her and both of their heads turn to face me.

Nick's facial expression is priceless as he sees me. In shock he gets off of her and sits at the end of the bed. She grabs her t-shirt off the floor and pulls it over the sports bra she wore earlier when we first met.

"Then go sleep in your car if you can't act like I don't exist." She remarks and I roll my eyes.

"Fine I fucking will!" I shout at her and I grab a pillow and blanket as I stalk out to my car.

I throw them inside and I climb in, cracking the windows as I recline my chair back. I stick my feet up on the dash and I cover myself with the blanket. It's so cold outside, it would be so nice if I actually could sleep in peace but I guess not. I look at my phone and Niall hasn't called or texted me back. I give up. I have nothing to worry about though, Harry and Zayn will keep him in line. I stare out the window for countless hours as I count how many stars there are. The highest I got to was 174, then after that I lost count couple numbers after. I finally begin to drift off when there's a knock on the window, scaring the crap out of me. My eyes fly open to find a shirtless boy standing in front of me, covered in skull tattoos. I wind down my window.

"What do you want?" I snap, rubbing my eyes.

"I'm sorry for Alyssa snapping at you. You just came in at the wrong time." He apologizes.

"I don't want your apologize, you can leave." I tell him, winding my window back up but he stops me as I'm almost at the top.

"What do you want!" I shout at him, pulling the blanket up to my chin as my skin is invaded with goosebumps.

"Geez. You can go back in now, I'm leaving grump ass." He retaliates and I want to knock the smirk off of his face.

"I'm not going back in there, it probably smells like sex."

"Don't worry, I already sprayed it in there with Lysol so now it smells like lemons." He grins then walks away.

I will be going to the board tomorrow and asking for another room. I will not deal with this for another day.
--------------------------------------------
I hope this was a longer chapter for you guys, I'm trying!

Remember my *hint hint* and keep voting and comments ;)

PLEASE READ:

So many of you have said you are upset about me posting the epilogue tell you who Leah ends up with at the end. I wanted to say I didn't plan on doing it that way, I planned on just ending it all together but you all begged for a sequel so I did.

Love you all.