Chapter 48

I sit there for hours with my face buried in Niall's shoulder, nobody says a word. They finish their movie as Niall twirls my hair in his fingers. I need to stop crying before the movie stops. I won't let them see me cry. I'm surprised that I'm not sobbing, I expected it to be worse when I saw him again. I hear the movie go to the credits, wiping my eyes on Niall's bare skin.

"Well, that was a good creeper movie." I hear Zayn say and I pull my head up.

"A creeper movie? Who enjoys a movie that a murder stalks someone then chops them into a million pieces?" I question their judgement on movies. Everyone laughs.

"So you were awake over there." Harry chuckles.

"Yeah I had a headache." I lie but they seem to buy it, everyone but Liam.

"I'm going upstairs to lay down." I climb off of Niall's lap.

I go into Niall's room and I hide my face into the pillow. I lay on my stomach, crossing my legs at the end of the bed tucking my feet under the blanket. Shortly after, I hear the door open then close again along with the bed dipping down from a body laying beside me.

"Darling what's wrong?" I hear Niall whisper to me. I just shake my head.

"Don't tell me it's a damn headache. Don't forget I was the one with my arm drenched in tears." He informs me.

I turn my face and I lay it back on the pillow so I can see him. His head propped up on his elbow as he looks down at me. He reaches over to me, wiping my cheeks.

"I went to see him."

"Who?"

"My father." My voice cracks.

"Are you kidding me? What did he fucking do?" Niall snaps, he face becoming red.

"He didn't so anything. He's actually getting better."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I saw him smile for the first time, a real smile today. Not a drunk or scary smile, a smile from the dad I was once close to."

"That's good." He doesn't sound so convincing.

"He hasn't been feeling good though."

"I'm sure he will be fine."

"What is up your ass?" I snap.

"Nothing is."

"Wow just wow." I scoff, quickly standing to my feet.

"How could you expect me to act any different? He fucking rapped you Leah, more than once if you forget." His voice raises.

"Trust me, the memories came back tonight if you couldn't have guessed from when I came home crying." I shout, he frowns at me making his wrinkles appear on the top of his forehead.

"I'm sorry. I just don't like what he has done to you." He apologizes.

"It's fine."

"Leah, I need to tel..." He start to say but I cut him off as an idea pops on my head.

"Can we go to the beach?"

"Leah, after tonight you have one more night until you have to leave."

"I don't care. Please? We can come back tomorrow night if we leave now." I beg him.

"He shrugs but Leah we need to.." I jump on top of him.

"Please please please?" I persistently beg him and he chuckles.

"Okay okay, please get off of me. You are hurting the boys." He whimpers and I laugh.

I slowly get off of him, cupping him through his jeans as I push off of him. He closes his eyes as he bites his bottom lip, I love when he does that. Once I'm off of him I walk over to the closet to pack clothes. I hear him let out the breath of air that he must have been holding in. I giggle to myself as I continue to fill the small bag for us. Niall walks downstairs as I change into black shorts and a peach tank top that stops right below my belly button.

I walk down the steps and we tell everyone we will be back tomorrow. Niall receives dirty looks from Harry and Zayn, but he brushes it off. Things have been off with them for the last couple weeks, and I can't quite put my finger on. By the time we walk out to Niall's car, it's sunsetting.

The ride is long as usually but we talk about everything, Niall's hand rest on my inter-thigh as he draws circles with his index finger the whole way there.

We arrive to the familiar hotel and check in then we take our bags up to the room. Niall sits the bags on the floor by the dresser as I take our toiletries into the bathroom. When I return, Niall is laying on the bed with his arms tucked behind his head.

"Lets go to the beach babe!" He groans and rolls over to his side.

"Please?" I beg him.

"Leah it's dark out and I'm tired." He complains.

"Okay, I'm just going down to feel the water and I'll be right back." I say on my way out of the room.

I walk down the steps until I reach the bottom, it's pitch black outside with only the small light on the hotel porch. I make my way across the cement pad until I come to the sand. I slide my shoes off, letting the skin of my feet touch the cold sand. I stand there for couple minutes just wiggling my toes as the sand slides between them. I head to the ocean and I stop ten feet until I come to the water. There is a full moon and its absolutely gorgeous as it reflects off the water. I sit down in the sand, goosebumps trail up my legs as the back of my thighs make contact with the sand. I sit still for the longest time as I watch the waves hit onto shore. The smell of salt fills my nose and I sigh. I love the smell of the beach.

I eventually make my way back to the hotel room, I bet Niall is passed out. I open the door of our room and there is light coming from the small lap by the bed. Niall is laying on his back on top of the covers. My eyes widen. He's only in his spandex boxers, exposing all of his curves with him shirtless showing his inked skin. I remember when I first met them I thought tattoos were overrated and stupid, but now I'm very fond of them. His eyes are shut, yep he's sleeping. I turn my back towards him as I pull of my shorts and tank top. I'm left in my matching black laced bra and panties.

All of a sudden, my body is jerk around and pushed back against the wall. Niall crashes his lips into mine as he presses his body up against mine. It takes me a few seconds to realize what is happening before my lips move in sync with his. He then picks me up by my hips and I wrap my legs around his waist with my hands running through his hair. He cups my bum with his hands as he carries me over to the bed. He hovers over top of me on the bed. I gasp as his fingers loop around my panties, pulling them down my legs. What happened to my insecure Niall who was afraid to touch me? He connects his lips to my neck and begins to suck on the skin below my ear. I hold my breath as he slips two fingers in me. His fingers are cold inside of me as he pumps them in and out of me. I'm surprise by his burst of confidence. I've never seen him like this before. It's almost like he has had practice. I force myself to push him backwards as I flip on top of him. I slide his boxers down his legs while I straddle him. I wrap my small hand around him as I return the favor, making Niall blush as he watches me. Not too long after Niall sits up.

"I'm going to come if you keep doing that." His dirty mouth makes me giggle as he connects his lips to mine.

"Are you okay?" His words muffle against my lips.

I give him a nod as he departs our lips to throw me back on the bed. He reaches down and grabs a silver packet out of his pocket. He rips it open with his teeth and I sit up.

"Let me help."

"No, I got this." He protests, sliding it over him without any trouble.

He climbs on top of me and smashes his lips into my once again. His hand slips behind by back to unclasp my bra and he succeeds then throws into onto the ground. He positions himself between my legs then enters me, a moan that I tried to hold in escapes my lips. He chuckles at me and I can't help but smile. He grips tightly on my hip as he slides himself deeper into me. I buckle my hips up to make more contact with him and he slides his tongue into my mouth. Eventually, we both reach our climax and Niall's body collapses on top of mine, burying his sweaty face into my neck. He plants kisses along my collarbone as my chest rises and falls quickly while I catch my breath. He rolls off of me and discards the condom. I pull the cover over me and he climbs under them with him.

He kisses my cheek and pulls me close to him so my head is resting on his chest. I'm exhausted. It must be past midnight by now and I just wanna sleep.

"Leah?" He whispers.

"Mhmm?"

"You know I love you right?" He asks me.

"Yeah."

"I promise no matter what happens, part of me will always love you." He promises and I put my index finger up to his lips.

"Yes I know dear. Lets sleep." I whisper to him. I desperately try to keep my eyes open, but I'm unable to.

"Love you Niall."

"I love you too."
---------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ:

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't post for a while. I've been busy and I've been getting bad headaches. But anyways, I start school tomorrow. Yay fun :/ now like I said before, I will not be posting every other day. This year is really important since its my junior year in highschool, when colleges get really interested. So I will post as much as I can but it won't be a lot. Mostly on weekends. I will take turns posting between this and "Can We Change For Each Other?" Thank you all for understanding. I love you all!

Comment and vote please!