Chapter 84

A dreadful week goes by, they make me get treated three to four times a week with a higher dosage but it makes it more horrible than before. But my love is with me every step of the way and I'm okay when he is here and Ella is here.

"Hey Leah, wake up." Louis whispers, shaking my body easily.

I snap my eyes open and he looks down at me as he is propped up on his elbow. I get lost in his blue eyes as he watches me, waiting for a reaction.

I feel good today. They stopped my treatment for a few days, so I'm stronger for the wedding. Or actually so I'm not throwing up every two seconds.

I smile at him and he gently leans down, giving me a quick kiss.

"Ready to go home?" He asks and I nod.

"For three days?" I smile.

"For three days." He repeats and he smiles.

The only thing I do not like about going home is I don't want anyone to pity me.

"I got all your papers, we can leave anytime now. The nurse said she would meet us there later on tonight to check on you." He glows, excited that we can actually leave this place.

"Okay let's get going." I say, sitting up. I swing my legs over to the side of the bed and I stand up, much easier this time.

I feel much stronger and happier from not getting treated for couple days, but at the same time my head is still killing me. My body isn't as sore as before but I still ache. I walk over to the chair and I pull Louis's hoodie over my head, flipping the hood over top my head with my black beanie. I slide my boots on and he helps me keep to balance as I tuck my pant legs in.

"I need to go see Ella before I leave." I say to him and he nods.

"I'll go warm up the car and bring it up to the front door, it's snowing like crazy outside." He tells me.

"I'll see you there." He grabs our bags and walks out of the room and I head down the hallway to see Ella.

When I walk into her room, she is watching a movie and coloring. Her eyes flicker to me and widen as she smile.

"Leah!" She exclaims, jumping off her bed. Her legs give out and I catch her right before she falls to the ground. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist as she hugs me tightly.

"Hey Ella, how is my girl doing?"
I whisper to her as she buries her face into my neck.

"I'm tired." She tells me and I carry her over to the bed. I sit down, pulling her into my lap.

"Listen, I'm going to be gone for a few days but I will be back. If you need anything, your mommy has my number and you can call me." I explain to her.

"I don't want you to leave." She begins to cry and I hug her carefully but tightly.

"I will be back I promise." I swear to her and she nods.

"I love you Leah."

"I love you too." I smile at her, leaning down and I kiss the top of her head.

I meet Louis down by the front doors and he walks me out to the car to make sure I don't fall. He buckets me up and the warm air hits against my cheeks. I move my hands in front of the vents as Louis climbs into the car and looks at me.

"Ready to go home?" He smiles.

"Of course." I tell him and he leans over to kiss me. His lips brush up against mine and I close my eyes to kiss him, but he doesn't. Instead he kisses my nose then turns on the car.

"Teaser." I mutter and he chuckles, obviously happy with my response.

He starts to drive, keeping his eyes on the road as the snow keeps coming down. I missed the view of the city, even if it isn't the most exciting thing but it is better than a hospital wall.

"I can't wait to sleep in an actual bed." I tell him, looking at him. He keeps his eyes on the road but a smile is played by his lips.

"I can't wait to actually be able to wrap my arms around you and actually fit on the bed." He says, making us both laugh.

"Brenda is um.. Coming to refit the dress on you since it will be big for you now." His voice is low but gentle.

Just then a thought pops in my head that hasn't before.

"Louis you need to go get me something.." I trail off when he makes eye contact with me as he stops at a traffic light that is currently red.

"What?" He frowns and I give him a look, hoping that he won't make me say it. He frown then disappears and he sucks a breath in.

"Will you coming in with me?"

"Louis I can't." I mumble, I know if I do I'll only cry.

"Okay, there is one closer to home I will stop by." He tells me as he rests his hand on my thigh.

"So are you hungry?" He asks me and I shrug.

"I am but I'm not. I don't think good could ever taste good again."

"Now Leah, you have to eat." He playfully scolds me.

I missed his playful side, actually I feel almost normal.

He parks in the parking lot and looks over at me. He smiles and I feel myself blush.

"What?" I ask him and he shakes his head as he shakes his head.

"You are just beautiful." He tells me and I laugh to myself.

"How can I be beautiful? I have no hair and I weight about 110 pounds." I say in shame as I look down. He pulls my chin to look up at him.

"Leah you are beautiful, and perfect on every way possible. Just because you lost your hair doesn't mean you can't be beautiful because trust me you are. And I love every little thing about you, especially your heart." He reassures me and he cups my cheek. He pulls me close to him as he kisses me like he did in the shower a week ago. I grab his sweater in my fists as I pull him closer to me. I push my lips harder against his and he smiles, then pulls away from me. I whine and he laughs, kissing my nose.

"I'll be back." He smiles before getting out of the car and walking into the store.

I sit alone, staring out the window as I watch the snowflakes race to the ground. I wind down my window and I stick my face out. Small flakes fall on my face, melting instantly and I stick my tongue out. A snowflake falls on my tongue and I laugh to myself. I get a chill up my back and I quickly shut the window. I put my hands by a vent when I turn the dial to put it on full blast. Louis then opens the door and shuts it.

"Holy shit it's hot in here." He comments when I try to get warm.

He looks at my shivering body and he leaves the heat on as he puts the bag in the backseat and begins to drive.

We drive about fifteen minutes and he turns off the heat.

"Are you still cold?" He asks me. I slide my hand up his sweater and he jumps from my cold skin making contact with his.

"Gosh you're cold, I'll turn the heat back on."

"No it's okay, we are almost home anyways." I reassure him and within five minutes we pull into the flat.

He parks the car and walks around the side to help me out. We slowly walk up the steps and inside. When we get in, Liam and Anna are sitting on the couch. Liam gets up first when Louis goes back out to get our bags. Liam wraps his arms around me to hug me.

"I'm so glad you are back home." He whispers and I nod.

"Has Harry been burning those damn candles again?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Yes, like always."

"Brenda should be here in ten minutes so you need to leave babe." Anna interrupts us and he nods.

"If you need anything call me, and I will see you tomorrow." He says, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I mean don't be nervous or anything." I tease him and he only sticks his tongue out at me.

"I'll see you both later." He turns to Anna, kissing her then her belly. He whispers something to her that I'm unable to make out but she smiles.

After he leaves, minutes later Brenda shows up and we get into our dresses. Anna's fit perfectly like before, but mine doesn't. It barely stays on my body and I'm honestly embarrassed.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we can fix it for you." Brenda promises me and I nod.

She takes my measurements again and pins the dress until it holds itself up. Louis walks into the leaving room with a mug in his hands and his mouth falls open as his eyes travel up and down my body.

"Don't stare too much." Anna comments and his eyes snap up to look at me as he blushes. I laugh along with Anna as he takes a seat on the couch next to me.

Brenda helps me out of the dress, leaving me only in my undergarments. I look at Louis and he watches me carefully. I flash him a smile as I put on a pair of shorts and his hoodie on. I walk over and I sit beside him, he instinctively wraps an arm around me to pull me in closer to him then Anna sits on my other side. Louis hands me the mug and the warmth hits against my cheeks. I bring it up to my lips and the hot tea that I have become very fond to makes my taste buds explode in my mouth.

Brenda cleans everything up then walks over to stand in front of all three of us.

"I'll refit the dress and I will bring it back later tonight." She tells me, Anna and I smile.

"Thank you." We both say in unison.

"Oh and Leah, Brayden asked me to tell you to call him when you have a chance." She says in a low voice and Louis tenses beside me. I nod in response before she leaves.

"Don't worry I'm not." I mumble to Louis as I take another sip of tea.

"I'm going to go get a shower." Louis says as he stands to his feet and goes upstairs.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?" I ask Anna and she nods excitedly.

"I'm afraid though."

"Why?" I ask as I finish the rest of Louis's tea and I sit the mug nod the coffee table.

"I'm afraid he will change his mind."

"I'm sorry to tell you this but that will never happen, just saying. He loves you too much." I inform her and she just smiles.

"I think I'm retiring for the night, I'm tired. I'll see you in the morning. If you need anything let me know, but not to make you food." I playful say to her as I go upstairs.

When I walk into the bedroom, Louis is laying on the bed with his stomach up as his eyes closed. I shut the door and I flip the switch down to turn of the lights. I paddle my feet over to the bed and I climb on top of him as I straddle him, sitting on his belly. I slide my cold hands under the hem of his shirt and he jumps.

"God you are cold." He tells me and I laugh.

I rest my head on his chest as he grabs my hips. He holds me as he chest rises and falls underneath me. He moves is one hand up underneath my hoodie and trails his finger up and down my spine on bare skin. I move one of my hands into his hair and I lightly pull on it. With my other hand, I pull his t-shirt up so his stomach and chest is showing. I dip my head down, giving him small wet kisses starting at his neck. I kissing him down until I reach the gum-band of his sweatpants. I kiss him along the top of the band and I feel him harden against me. I try to hold back my laugh but I can't as I giggle falls from my lips.

"Do you see what you do to me?" He asks as he sucks in a breath. I love when he is vulnerable. I move my hands to pull down his sweatpants but he grabs my small wrists to stop me.

"No Leah." He sternly says, pulling his shirt back down as he sits up and I pull myself off of him.

"Why not?" I groan at him and he sighs.

"No Leah." He repeats himself.

"But I'm stronger than before." I debate with him.

"I said no and I mean no." He tells me once more.

"Fine." I sigh in defeat and he pulls me into him as he lays back down.

"I'm sorry. I love you." He apologizes when he pulls me into his chest.

"I love you too." I whisper.

I intertwine my legs with his and I thread my hands through his hair until I hear him lightly snore. His snore is the only thing I can fall asleep to. Within seconds, I find myself dozing off.
------------------------------------------
Comment and vote! Sorry for the shortish chapter :/

Hey everyone! Sorry it took almost a week to update, I've been so busy. I will try to update on Christmas or the next day for you guys :)

So I posted a picture of the boys' girlfriends on my instagram- my username is the same as on here if you are interested (harrystyles0016)

Anyways, is everyone ready for Christmas? I still have to wrap but I keep putting it off because I hate wrapping. What did you guys ask for Christmas? I just want one direction tickets but I doubt that will happen. :(

Also, what do you think will happen next with Leah and Louis?? What do you think he bought at the store?! The second book will becoming to an end very soon, but no worries!! The third one will be even better!! :)

Also, WWWMH2 is #88 and #194 right now with 1.14M!!! Very exciting and WWWMH(1) is at 1.86M! THAT IS ALMOST 2M! :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Please vote and comment :)