Chapter 74

The next morning I find myself back into Louis's bed. He must have carried me back upstairs. I wake up with a horrid headache, so much for a good day. I might as well make the most of the day. I put on a pair of white jeans with a plain t-shirt, the nicest thing I've worn in the last week. I throw my hair up into a sock bun and I put in extra bobby pins in so my hair doesn't fall out. I walk downstairs and everyone is in the kitchen. Their eyes shoot to me and Liam hands me Louis's navy blue hoodie back.

"Here it's nice and clean with no stains." He teases and I stick my tongue out at him. Brat. I slide the hoodie carefully over my head, making sure I don't mess up my hair.

"Ready to go see the one reception hall and some churches today?" I ask Anna and Liam, they both nod.

"We just finished eating, so you get something then we will leave." Liam tells me and I shake my head.

"I'm ready now, I'm not hungry." I slide my boots on, tucking my jeans in.

"Okay then." Anna responds and I look around the table, noticing a missing face.

"Where's Louis at?"

"He's sleeping somewhere, I'm not sure where though." Harry answers for me and I smile.

"Thank you."

I leave the kitchen before Liam and Anna as I start my search for him. I find him sleeping on the floor with his back against the bottom of the couch. I bend down so I'm almost eye level with him and I lightly shake him.

"What?" He groans, rubbing his eyes. When they finally open, they widen as he quickly sits up.

"Sorry I thought it was someone else." He apologizes.

"You don't have to be sorry. Maybe if you wouldn't have been up late you wouldn't be tired." I say playfully and he points his finger towards me.

"That was all you and you know it." He blames it on me.

"Yeah yeah. Anyways Liam, Anna, and I are leaving and we will be back later."

"If you need anything you call me okay?" His tone changed to serious and I just nod.

"Yes Louis." I laugh as he stands up and I mimic him when I rise to my feet. His eyes then travel up and down my body. I feel the blood rise to my cheeks and I turn away to hide my showing of insecurities.

"You look really nice today." He complements me.

"Thanks, I decided to wear jeans for once. I'm trying to look better on the outside than I am on the inside." I admit and a frown appears on his face but quickly disappears.

"I would say you look beautiful but you look beautiful everyday." He smiles, looking down. I feel the butterflies swarm in my stomach.

"Even in my sweatpants?" I ask, my voice comes out more giddy then planned.

"Even in sweatpants." He whispers with a small laugh and I can't help but smile.

He extends his hand out towards me and I slightly pull away, making me mentally scold myself. He stops for a second before cupping my cheek with his palm. He leans in and kisses my forehead, my body temperature rises and I feel myself begin to become giddy and happy again. Why does his slightest touch kill me?

"Be careful." He whispers as he wraps his arms around me to hug me.

"I will." I promise as I pull out of his hug.

"Ready Leah?" Liam calls from the other room.

"See you later." I smile as I make my way to find Liam.

We go to the small reception hall that Anna liked over online and she fell in love with it even more in person. Her and Liam decided to pick this one, and it fits perfectly. It's small and the bar and basically everything is white marble, it's so pretty. The wooden dance floor is big enough for about fifty people, so our twenty will have plenty of space. And the owner even gave Liam a big discount as long as he signed something for his granddaughter. On the way to the first church, I called the rest of the reception halls and cancel the rest of the appointments. We pull into one of the small churches that Anna looked at last night. We get out and the owner is already waiting outside. Liam walks up and introduces himself as Anna and I stay behind him.

We follow them inside while they talk and our eyes shoot all over the church. It's small and gorgeous, but for some reason I don't think it's the one for them. I look over at Anna and she gives me a look, knowing we are thinking the same thing. Liam turns around and looks at both of us with the same look on his face.

"Thank you for the tour, we will be in touch." Liam says politely as we show ourselves out. After they get into the front seats and I climb in the back, they both look at each other.

"I don't like that one." They say in unison and we bust out laughing.

"I feel like it's too pretty." I say and Anna nods in agreement.

"Well there is tomorrow. And babe..." Anna nudges Liam as we pull out of the parking lot. The sun is setting and it's almost seven.

"What?" He asks, looking at her.

"The baby is hungry." She smiles and he raises his eyebrow.

"We are hungry." She giggles and he chuckles.

"Okay, we will stop at Panera Bread." He smiles. He reaches over and puts his hand on her belly.

"Mommy is blaming you for being hungry little guy." He whispers and she laughs.

"You don't even know if it's a boy or a girl." She tells him and he shakes his head.

"It's a boy. I know it." He swears.

"But what if you are wrong? What if you are calling our little girl a boy? She will be very upset with you." She debates with him.

"Our baby is a boy." He repeats himself and she sighs.

"Okay okay." She laughs in defeat.

I've never seen my brother so happy before. I'm glad he found her. They are really perfect for each other. I've never seen two people more perfect for each other.

We get to Panera Bread and we are in luck as the place is mostly empty, only a few fans come up and get a picture with all three of us. I order soup while Liam and Anna order some salad and sandwich.

"I can pay for my own." I tell Liam as I reach into my pocket and he shakes his head.

"Really Leah? I can pay four dollars for your soup." He huffs at me.

"And anyways, you are like our wedding planner. We can buy you dinner." Anna adds and I sigh.

"Fine, you guys win." I give up and Liam leans over, kissing my cheek.

Anna and I sit down on one side of the booth and Liam sits across from us. We carry on a conversation about the plan for the rest of the week when we are interrupted by a familiar face, one who I haven't seen in a long while.

"Hey Leah." He gives me a small smile. For the first time, he is wear a collared shirt that hides half of the skull tattoos that ink his neck.

"Nick." I say and Liam frowns at him.

"Are you the one with the annoying bitchy girlfriend?" Liam comes out and asks, Anna scolds him from across the table.

"Unfortunately yes. Leah can I talk to you in private?" He asks and I don't move. He doesn't deserve the time or place after he suddenly didn't want to be my friend, but I do owe him the couple minutes from all the times he was there for me.

"I guess." I mutter but Liam stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"Don't leave my sight." He snarls and I nod.

We walk to the back corner where Liam can see us and I cross my arms over my chest.

"What do you want Nick?" I ask and he sighs.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened."

"It's not your fault." I state.

"But Alyssa is my fault. She a bitch that needs to be learned a lesson."

"And everyone knows that. Everything she has done will bite her in the ass someday." I reassure him, hell I hope I'm right.

"So," he pauses, shifting his weight back onto his heels with his hands shoved in his pockets, "when are you coming back?"

"Coming back where?"

"To campus." He clarifies.

"I'm done. I'm not going back."

"Why not?"

"Are you seriously asking why Nick? Let's see. An unknown person came in my dorm and hurt me. That gives me more than enough reasons to come back." I snap at him.

"That person probably won't even bother you anymore."

"You don't know that now do you?" I raise my voice.

"Leah, come on we are leaving." I hear Liam call after me and I turn quickly around to face my back towards Nick.

"I'm sorry. Can we talk some other time?" He pleas.

"I'll think about it." I mutter before I walk out the door with Liam.

"I never liked him." He reminds me as we climb into the car.

During the ride home, my headache magnifies to ten times worse and at this point I just want to sleep. Then on top of my head pounding, my stomach is turning and I feel like I'm going to throw up again. I watch out the window and small snowflakes fall from the clouds and hit the window, melting almost instantly.

We finally reach home and we shuffle our way in the door through the darkness as the snow begins to fall heavier. We slide our shoes off and shove them in the closet by the door. We walk into the living room and everyone is sitting in the on the couches, including Miranda. She doesn't bother me, it's just the fact that he cheated on me. I think I would have been more understanding if he would have told me in the beginning. I look around the room and Louis is mysteriously missing again.

"He's on the back porch." Zayn tells me and I smile as I walk away.

I crack the door leading to the porch and I hear a few strings being played on a guitar. He mumbles a few lyrics to the song I'm guessing. I watch as the snow falls into his hair and on his jacket he wears. His legs are crossed in criss cross applesauce style on a chair and I can't help but stare.

"Walking around with just one shoe.." He whispers the only words I catch and I open the door the whole way open. He immediately stops as I startle him.

"God you scared me." He exclaims and I laugh.

"Those are funny lyrics." I laugh lightly and he frowns.

"What did you hear?" He asks paranoid.

"Just you singing walking around with just one shoe. Are you writing a song?" I ask as I carefully walk across the snowy porch in only socks.

"Yeah, but I don't know if I like it yet. I'm thinking about starting it over again." He huffs in annoyance at himself and I run my hands through his hair, making him suck in a breath from my slightest touch. Just like he does to me.

"Can we go inside? I don't want to lose a toe." I plea and he nods as he follows me in.

We walk into the kitchen when I hear my name being mentioned in the living room.

"I can't stand it, it's ridiculous." I hear Niall's voice and anger overwhelms me as I stomp in, leaving Louis in the kitchen. Their eyes shoot to me and Niall looks mortified.

"What about me?" I yell and I see Miranda inch closer to Niall.

"I wasn't talking to about you." Niall says and I can tell his lying. I look at at Harry and Zayn, they are looking down and Liam and Anna must have went upstairs.

"Don't you lie." I raise my voice higher and he rolls his eyes.

"Stop the act Leah. Nobody is falling for it." He says harshly.

"What act?" My voice become vulnerable, but I wish it didn't.

"The innocent act. We all know you are playing us to feel bad for you. I don't know what happened to you that night when you came back from campus, but it's a act. We know how you like to be the center of attention." He scoffs and I feel my chest weighing down.

"Liam didn't tell you?"

"No. Nobody told me shit and I don't care." He admits and I shake my head.

All the I will love you forever no matter whats were just a lie. He lied. It's like he played me the whole time.

"So go ahead and cry Leah." Niall adds.

"Shut the hell up Niall, you don't know anything." Zayn stands up for me and he laughs.

"Wow, you all fell for her act." He throws his hands up.

"Fine Niall I'll tell you. What my dad did to me, someone else did it to me. I didn't even know it was going to happen, not a lie. If you don't believe me, ask Harry and Zayn. They are the ones that found me. They are the ones who I called to come get me." I begin to cry and Niall's face falls.

"Leah I had no clue, I'm so sorry." He quickly apologizes before I could interrupt him.

"But don't worry, you don't have to go behind my back to say I'm screwed up. I know that. Actually, I'm broken. Just like this glass." I say, grabbing a glass cup off of the end table. I throw it against the wall and it shatters into a million pieces. They all jump at my action.

"Just like that Niall! So feel free to talk more. Proceed and tell me what is all wrong with me because it's nothing I don't already know. I'm done with everything!" I scream. I pick up everything I could find on the table that was glass and I throw it at the wall. They all shatter, making a mess and Miranda has her face hidden in Niall's arm. I throw the last glass and I hear heavy footsteps running towards me.

"What is going on in here?" Louis asks and his eyes shoot to me.

At that moment I'm brought back to reality and I realize what I have just done. I know I would never do something like this before, something is wrong with me. My hands begin to shake and my head begins to pound more in more as I cry harder. I grab onto my head and Louis rushes over to me.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I swear." I sob as I cover my eyes.

"What happened?" Liam gasps and Louis wraps his arms around me.

"Let's go upstairs." Louis whispers and I nod as I turn away from them.

Louis shuts the door behind us and I bury my face into his pillow as I continue to cry.

"Hey hey it's okay." He whispers and I shake my head.

"Something is wrong with me." I tell him.

"You are fine. You aren't broken or..."

"I'm not talking about that. I would never have done that. I didn't even know what was happening when I was throwing everything. I want to go back to the doctors. Something is really wrong. My head hurts so bad and I can't think right Louis. Please help me." I beg him. I look into his blue eyes that have become glossy.

"Okay we will go to the doctors tomorrow." He whispers.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap. I nuzzle my face into his chest as I soak his shirt with my tears.

"My head hurts so bad." I cry and he runs his hand up and down my back to try to calm me down.

"Everything will be okay I promise."

I hope he's right.
----------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote!

Sorry for the short chapter :/

So right now it's between LeaLou, Louah, and Lelo... Please pick one of those!

So I won't posting until at least Friday since it's a holiday I will be busy. Thank you all for always behind patient. I love you all!

And Happy Thanksgiving! :)