Chapter 65

Tears just pour from my eyes as they are fixed onto him. I look around the room and both of their clothes are scattered across the floor. My eyes become glued to his body as he dips his head down into the crook of her neck in her dark brown hair, like he always does to mine.

All the memories that I thought of earlier have all crashed and burned, making my chest hurt worse than it already is.

"Leah stop!" Harry shouts as he reaches the top of the steps.

Niall's head then snaps up, his eyes meeting mine. He quickly gets off of her as he tries to get untangled from the blankets.

"Leah, let me explain!" He begs and I shake my head.

I try to stay in confident but it fails as more tears fall. I turn around and I push past Harry and Zayn who are standing behind me with their heads down. I rush down the steps and I hear feet stomping down the stairs behind me.

"Leah wait." Niall pleas, grabbing my elbow to stop me.

He has his boxers on with a white T-shirt that exposes his dark tattoos underneath.

"I just walked in on you and another girl having sex! I don't want to talk to you right now." I yell at him and tears build up in his eyes.

"Let her go mate." Zayn warns Niall and he gives him a death glare.

"Get the hell out of here." Niall snarls at Zayn.

"Come on Leah." Harry offers and I shake my head no.

"Oh my god. You both knew the whole time. I can't believe you two." I gape at Harry and Zayn, burying my face into my hands.

"Yes we did Leah but we didn't want to hurt you. You have already been through so much." Harry explains with guilt spread across his face.

I can't process anything. My mind is spinning in circles from everything in the last couple minutes. Harry and Zayn knew the whole time and didn't even tell me.

"And walking in on them hurt less." I say sarcastically, anger overwhelming me.

Zayn and Harry exchange glances then both look at Niall.

"Please Leah, come with me." Niall begs again and I rip my arm out from his grip.

"You don't deserve a chance to explain." I snap at him.

"I tried to tell you." He blurts out and all the anger disappears as I feel the tears coming back.

"W-what?" My voice cracks.

"I tried to. The times I told you I needed to talk to you, that's what it was about."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you wouldn't give me a chance." He accuses me.

"Excuse me, how much more do you need to say other than 'I'm cheating on you lets talk,' how hard is that?"

"Harder than you know." Small tears fall from his eyes.

"Don't you cry. If anyone deserves to cry it's me, not you. I've been loyal to you and I started a new college with tons of other people I could have hit on, but no I stayed with you. Hell, someone tried to kiss me today and I pushed him away because I love you Niall. Not him, you." I admit and he begins to cry harder.

"I love you Leah, I really do." He promises and I shake my head.

"No you don't, you don't. If you did you would be by my side and not in bed with her."

"I'm so sorry Leah."

"Did Louis know?" I change the subject and Niall frowns.

"What?"

"Did Louis know about this?" I repeat myself and he nods.

Then everything hits me. All the signs were there, I just didn't want to believe it.

"He didn't even tell me! I'm such an idiot!" I yell at myself, throwing my hands up in the air.

"No you aren't."

"Yes I am! The signs were all there. When you didn't answer my phone calls, when you left, everything. And the second time we slept together! You knew what you were doing that time! I thought you just got a burst of confidence but no I was wrong! You were sleeping with her! Weren't you? That's how you knew what to do." I sob as I yell at him. I look to my side, Harry and Zayn both are sitting on the couches with their hands over their faces.

Niall doesn't say a word, his eyes are glued to mine and I feel like there is more to the story.

"How long have you been sleeping with her?" I finally have the guts to ask and he shakes his head.

"You don't want me to answer that."

"Answer it, now Niall or I'll walk out that door and never come back."

"Before you chose me, before the docks." He cries into his hands and I feel my heart sink further down.

"W-what?" My knees begin to give out so I slide my back down against the wall until I'm sitting on the soft carpet. I pull my knees up to my chest, hiding my face in them.

This isn't happening to me.

"Those months you didn't talk to any of us. We all thought you were done with us and that is when I met Miranda. I was seeing her then when you said you made a decision, we all were convinced you chose Louis. I had this plan to introduce her to you after you picked him but then you picked me. I didn't want to hurt you Leah, I was going to tell you but I didn't want to hurt you again. I'm so sorry. But I swear to you before you found out about the black mailing, when you and I went to beach and I sang to you, I wasn't with her. I wasn't with anyone. Those memories weren't fake I promise you." He sobs.

I refuse to look at his face. I don't have the courage to look up at him.

"I chose you." My words muffle against my jeans.

"I know."

"So basically the second time well since it was the last time you basically used me for sex?" I accuse him.

"No, I love you Leah I swear."

"Niall you were sleeping with her. You know every time you even touched me I would shake. You knew this."

"I know, I know how scared you were."

"I hate you." The words roll off my tongue, and for once I mean it.

He doesn't say anything and for a few moments there is silence.

"Oh my god. Is that why after we came back from the dock everyone knew about you and Miranda? Is that why they were breaking everything and screaming?" I ask, looking and Zayn. He gives me a slight nod.

"You should have come clean and told me before I made my decision!" I yell at him and he sighs as he nods.

"Liam doesn't know." Harry adds.

"Of course he doesn't, or he would kick all of your asses and you know it." I huff and they don't say anything.

"But Anna knows." I admit and Niall's eyes shoot up to meet mine.

"How?"

"She heard you and her one night. She told me when we went shopping and I yelled at her. I stood up for you Niall. I told her you would never do that to me, that we have been through too much. I never should have, I never will again." His expression shows hurt but right now I don't care. He deserves to feel each ache I'm feeling right now, but ten times worse.

"I'm so sorry, Leah. I never meant to hurt you." He cries.

"Were you even a virgin?" I dare to ask.

I feel almost uncomfortable asking this in front of Harry and Zayn, but right now I could care less.

"I promise you I was." He swears and I nod, not replying.

My head is swimming with thoughts and feelings, unsure what to say next. I want to run away, from everyone and live in my own world where there is no pain or heart break. I wish I would have listened to Anna, somewhere deep inside I knew something was going on but I didn't want to believe it would actually happen.

"Leah please say something." Niall begs with sobs and I just continue to stare at the ground.

He sits down on the steps and he sniffles his nose, wiping his tears away but more formed and fell.

"So who was it going to be at the end? After the whole thing blew over, who were you going to choose?" I question him again, bringing my eyes up to meet his.

He doesn't answer me, I already knew the answer.

"Tell me Niall, I mean you couldn't make things any worse than it already is." I nudge him.

"I feel in love with her." His honesty breaks my heart even more but I don't cry anymore than I already was, I knew that was his answer.

"So all the 'I love yous' we exchanged didn't mean anything to you?"

"I love you Leah and I always will." He simply answers.

"You led me on for months Niall."

"I know and I will never forgive myself for it." He promises and I shrug my shoulders in response.

I stand to my feet and I grab my keys, heading towards the door.

"Leah I don't think it's safe for you to drive. You are upset and it's dark outside." Niall says, standing to his feet as he walks towards me. I put my hand out in front of me to tell him to stop and he does.

"You lost the right to tell me when it's safe to do something or not. Actually, you lost the right to care about me and the right to be apart of my life." I tell him.

He looks broken as I turn the door handle and when the door opens, I pause for a second to look at him.

"Hope you Miranda have a wonderful rest of the night." I try to form a smile to rub it in his face a little more, but it fails as I tears fall.

I walk out of the door, shutting it behind me as I walk out of Niall's life, forever.

I begin the drive back to campus and the tears aren't able to stop. My phone continues to ring in my purse on the back seat and I ignore it, not wanting to talk to anyone in the world right now. It has become ten times darker outside and my eyes become blurry then I force myself to pull off the side of the road. I stop my car and I put it in park. I rest my forehead against the steering wheel, watching the tears fall to my lap.

I sit there for a good thirty minutes before I begin to drive again. The rest of the ride takes longer than I ever wanted it to. I pull into the parking lot of campus and I see Nick and Alyssa's car parked beside each other. I know they are both in my dorm right now and I refuse to go in there crying.

All of a sudden, my nose begins to bleed and I curse at myself. I grab my jacket off of the back seat and I do what Nick told me to do before, making it stop within minutes. I then recline back my seat as I pull my knees into my chest, crying myself to sleep in my car.
----------------------------------------------
Comments? Please voteeee...

I posted pictures of Alyssa and Adriana on my ig (harrystyles0016) and twitter (harrystyles016x) if you are interested :)