Chapter 93

His face falls, hurt spreads over it. Small tears roll down his face and I just roll my eyes. He is ridiculous, if he thinks I'm going to give him a pity party he has another thing coming. He takes a step forward and I flinch when he raises his hand. He grabs onto my beanie and pulls it off my head, exposing my missing hair.

"Oh my god," He breathes, running his hands over his face, "you really do have cancer." He voice comes out with a hint of disbelief as it hits him.

"Yes, I have cancer. Now give me my damn beanie back," I snatch it out of his hands and I slide it back over my head.

He bends down and falls onto his bum. He rests his head back against the wall as he cries.

"Okay okay. I know I have it, it's no reason to cry about it," I tell him and his blue eyes pierce up at me.

"It's not okay, look at you," he sobs and I laugh hysterically. He frowns up at me.

"And how do I look Nick? I know I look like shit. I lost over fifty pounds, I lost all my hair, and you can practically see my bones," I growl at him and he moves his palms up to cover his eyes.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I cross my arms over his chest as I change the subject.

"I was going to see Ella," he says and my mouth falls open as reality hits me.

"You are her Sunday School teacher?" I gape. I didn't expect someone with tattoos and his attitude to be committed to a church. Also I didn't expect it from the horrible things he has done between hitting girls and what he did to me.

He is silent so it was my time to speak, "I swear if you hear that little girl I will expose you for what you did."

"I'm not such a bad person as you think," he informs me and I laugh to myself. I feel horrible for being mean to me, but he has no right.

"Anyways, nice to see you but I got to run," I cut him short as I wrap my hand around the metal handle of the pulley.

I start to walk but he hops to his feet and stands in front of me to stop me.

"What do you want from me Nick?" I flat out ask him and he wraps his large hand around my wrist.

"I want to talk to you. I want your forgiveness," he whispers and I shake my head.

"I can't do that I'm sorry. Too late for that," I tell him and I try to pull my wrist out of his grip but he doesn't allow me.

"Let go of me," I snap at him and he does what I say, "and don't touch me again."

"Leah I need to talk to you, I need to tell you something.." He trails over, shaking his head at frustration.

"I really don't care what you have to say. We are over this,"

"No were aren't, don't you want to know how Louis knew?" His voice raises and my head begins to pound.

"Louis already told me," I inform him nod his face mouth fell open in disbelief.

"I have to t-tell you something else though," he stutters.

"Tell me. You have the next five seconds to spit it out or I'm leaving," I tell him and he wipes his palms on his pants.

"Why do you have to be so damn stubborn," he rambles and I stare at him.

"Four,"

"Leah wait-"

"Three," I cut him off and he begins to become overwhelmed.

"Just stop," he huffs.

"Two,"