Chapter 47

The sun was blazing through the trees of the camp. We zoom up on our leader, Glodstar. His beautiful fluffy gloden fur blazed like the sun that was blazing. Glodhart winked at camera, his eyes sparkled in the camera.

All of the cats of the clan followed him wondering when he would make a speech. The day has finally come. The leader, Glodstar, leaped onto the rock, a rocky rock rocki rock. He said a few words.

"We will fight EvilClan at the Gathering!" he shouted.

The clan cats cheered in the background. No one liked EvilClan and everyone wanted to fight.

The whole clan had a training session. There was only one day until it was time to fight. The day crept closer and closer until it was evening. The sun was setting and the moon was rising. The clan cats dressed up like their favorite character in Harry Potter and some from Star Wars.

Glodstar, the majestic furball, grabbed a wand in his paw. He ran towards the EvilClan leader, I don't remember his name so let's just forget about him.

"Forget about you." Glodstar shouted. EvilClan's soldiers were mildly confused and in shock at the exact same time.

EvilClan's leader, I don't remember his name so let's just forget about him went up to Glodstar.

"That won't work because I've been training in the dark forest."

Glodstar shivered in fear, his paws started to sweat and his ears perched back.

A mysterious being dashed towards them. Her light saver, glowing neon green slashed the EvilClan's leader, bringing the cat down.

The EvilClan leader didn't give up and decided to curse the fate of the civilization, "Forget me, not. My nemesis."

Glodstar cheered in happiness, he knew that his clan won that battle, but what he didn't know was that he has been given a curse.

***

Glodstar: *reading the story* I don't really like this.

Teafur: Why not?

Glodstar: I hate how I get cursed, I should have cursed the EvilClan leader who I also forgot the name of.

Teafur: Agreed, who is this fanfiction writer *searches for personal info*

Unicornshavemagic101.

Glodstar: There is a ban button right?

Teafur: Indeed, there is one.

Glodstar: Please, I cringe whenever I read this.

Teafur: *Profile deleted*

Glodstar: coolio, relaxing time.

Teafur: ...k *walks away creepily*

~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this weird format for this chapter. I need to sleep, it's 3am XD

~Whisper