Chapter 45

The wind whistled though the trees, making them rustle. Silently speeding through trees, he made not a sound. He paused, then began heading toward the EvilClan camp, it let out a nefarious cackle.

{Uh, Wind? Wind, is that you?} Goldstar ruffled his fur, unconcerned. He leapt up unto his throne made up the cats he had slaughtered, reveling in the feel of dead, cold bodies beneath his claws.

(Yep, it's me! WHOOPS. Typo!) Wind, the rogue and not the movement of air, strolled purposefully into the camp. He glared angrily at Teafur who turned and looked his direction. "Stay away from me, Clan scum!"

Goldstar sat up straighter on his throne, draping his tail casually over his arm. "Wind! Wow, bro, haven't seen you in a while!"

Wind narrowed his eyes at him. "I've come to destroy all Clan scum!" He spat on the ground. "You hog all the prey and are completely OP, even though half of you should scare away all the prey and be dead!"

Goldstar scoffed. "Dude, we don't need food. Roleplay cats can survive without any form of sustenance."

|Yeah, duh.| Fireclaw rolled his eyes. "So why are you here, then?"

"TO KILL YOU!" Wind leaped at Goldstar.

Goldstar swatted him aside casually with his telekinesis. "Pfft, don't even try."

(TELEKINETIC POWERS??!! WHAT??!!) Wind, who was NOT whisked away magically, leapt at Goldstar's throat and tried to tear it out.

Goldstar promptly began to force choke him. "This is the BEST you can do?"

(STAR WARS, NOW??) Wind choked and his eyes bulged out. His face began to turn blue, because that can totally happen with cats.

Goldstar then took out his lightsaber. "FEAR ME, ROGUE! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL PERISH IN THE CLAWS OF DARTH GOLDSTAR!"

(I don't have any friends. There's only one rogue.) Wind dodged the attack, feeling the delusional cat's claws miss him as he imagined a laser coming out of the stick he was holding.

Teafur suddenly started cracking up.

No, not laughing, literally.

[WHO JUST RPed THAT?? I'M TOTALLY FINE!] Teafur, who was totally healthy, continued purring at Wind's amazing "Rogue One" pun.

Goldstar slammed down on the dying Teafur, cracking his puny neck instantly. "NO ONE LAUGHS AT STAR WARS."

Taking advantage of Goldstar's momentary distraction, Wind leaped on him. He bit down on Goldstar neck.

Goldstar shook him off and sliced his neck, completely unhurt. "Pfft, I'm immortal and invincible," he said casually as his glowing red lightsaber sliced Wind's head off, watching his corpse fall to the ground.

(WHAT THE-- YOU DIDN'T ASK PERMISSION--)

-- @RogueOfTerror has been kicked from the roleplay --

Goldstar sighed, looking at the two dead cats sadly. "A shame. Teafur was a great servant, and Wind was a good fighter." 

Two cats dragged the dead cats into Goldstar's throne. 

Goldstar leaped unto it, then grinned down at his Clan. "Who's ready to attack SunClan and defeat them once and for all?"

EvilClan cheered, and far away, the unsuspecting SunClan was nearing its doom.

 by Ember