Chapter 5

Moonmoon sat in the den and sorted herbs

Brightpaw helped her

[I'M HER APPRENTICE!] Cloudpaw helped her even more

[NO I AM] Shadepaw helped her AND Loststar

[YOU GUYS NEVER LEARN, I AM!!!!!!] Redpaw helped her and EVERYONE else in the Clan

[...] Moonmoon watched as her many apprentices ran around the camp like idiots

[HEY] Shadepaw sat in the medicine cat den because the only responsible one there was no reason for the others to be competing. He scoffed. "I'll DEFFINITLY lose."

Redpaw walked up to Shadepaw and fluttered her eyelashes. "Oh, how will I ever win aginst him!?" She wailed.

[Do cats even have eyelashes?] Shadepaw stared into her beautiful eyes and fell into a trance.

[Don't know, don't care, this is BORING] Suddenly Princessheart burst into the camp and fell to the ground panting and writhing even though she was unscathed. 

Moonmoon raced to help her with all her apprentices running behind like a little army of minions, she got there and saw the she-cat was breathing bad so she took out some Marigold.

[dude do you even know anything about herbs!?] Brightpaw narrowed her eyes.

[Yeah seriously] Cloudpaw smacked the herb out of her mentor's jaws and grabbed the Coltsfoot, shoving it down Princessheart's throat. 

Then Sunclaw walked into camp completely unharmed. "Dear, I got rid of the big bad foxes."

Princessheart got up completely fine as if nothing happened. "Oh, Sunclaw you've saved me again!"

Firestorm then ran up and killed the two mates.

[OMSC MAN SERIOUSLY I'M KICKING YOU OUT]

Sunclaw snarled as the puny tom batted his with his sheathed paw, and pinned him down, cutting his throat and killing him.

[THERE NOW YOU AREN'T PART OF THIS RP]

[WHAT :(]

[YOU CANNOT KILL WITHOUT ASKING]

[YOU DIDN'T ASK :(]

[BECAUSE I WAS KICKING YOU OUT]

Sunclaw stared. "Why am I just sitting here doing nothing, OFF TO THE SHADOWCLAN BORDER BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS TRESPASS BECAUSE THEY'RE WELL... SHADOWCLAN"

Volebelly walked up to his apprentice Mousepaw. "One day you will be Mousebelly, now let's train!" Running over to the fresh-kill pile he grabbed many voles and mice. "NOW EAT MOUSEPAW LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT"

Darkshadow growled and walked out of the camp completely unnoticed. "No one must find out about--" [someone interrupt me]

[why]

[DRAMA]

Dawnripple was suddenly standing right in front of Darkshadow. "about what?"

Darkshadow hissed. "NOTHING"

Dawnripple spat. "IT'S SOMETHING" 

Darkshadow ran away

Dawnripple followed

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU VERMIN" Darkshadow wailed,

Dawnripple heard the useless tom beg like a helpless kit and shrugged, walking away.

[HEY] 

Then Princessheart dramatically burst through the trees with 234567623456 dogs chasing her.

[SERIOUSLY]

[WHAT]

[UGH NOTHING]

Darkshadow ignored her.

Sunclaw then appeared and killed all 234567623456 dogs "ONLY I CAN SAVE MY MATE"

"I WAS IGNORING HER" Darkshadow huffed.

Sunclaw's eyes turned into fire. "HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY MATE WHEN SHE IS IN NEED OF HELP!" He roared. 

[0_0 R.I.P Suncalw's eyes] Darkshadow ran off into the forest. 

Sunclaw purred and nuzzled his mate.

Princessheart sighed closing her eyes, still trembling from the attack. "It's been a long day..."

This was le awesome Moony writing :3 isn't this the best chapter so far?