Chapter 28

Panting, Acornleap bolted into camp, his chest heaving up and down from the tremendous effort sprinting through the forest from the very edge of the territory to the SunClan camp had taken. "There—there's," he panted, nearly collapsing from exhaustion. Scratches were visible on his sides, and a trickle of blood was running down his cheek. "There's MoonClan cats tresspassing in our territory!" He finally managed to get the words out before falling down, his energy depleting from fighting and running.

Clawowl starred at Acornleap with shock face. "You do need helping?" he ask catiously.

Acornleap was unable to speak, his vision spotted with black dots.

Smartfeather frescaded to Acornleap's side, his face contorted into a moue. "Are you in need of succor?" he alloquyed, tipping his head.

Meanstripe stormed over to the pair with a smirk lighting his eyes. "Hey wimps! Hey nerd." He shoved his shoulder against Smartfeather, watching the tom stumble and letting out a cackle of amusement.

"Leave us alone, you boeotian!" Smartfeather reparteed harshly.

Acornleap tried to stand up to help his well-worded Clanmate, but the pain that was scorching across his flanks was too strong. He let out a whimper, struggling to breathe as his chest pressed against the cold dirt floor of the SunClan camp.

"Don't be so mean!" Meanstripe cried out. "I don't like bullies." He flattened his ears against his skull in a show of weakness, yet a smirk still danced across his expression.

Hazelstar marched over to the pair. "Get to fighting the MoonClan cats, now! And stop making fun of Meanstripe."

Point proven, Meanstripe ran into the forest to fight off the MoonClan cats.

Smartfeather followed him at a celeripedean speed.

Wonderfulwhisker was already halfway there, chewing on a leaf quietly as he stared off into the distance. He was in the way of Smartfeather, who tripped.

Smartfeather tumbled to the ground, hitting his muzzle on a ground. An incarnadine wound opened on his cheek, but he stood up in an adroit manner.

Wonderfulwhisker giggled, running side-by-side with the tom.

Meanstripe reached the battle and attacked a MoonClan tom, bowling him over and punching him in the face.

Fireclaw killed the opponent, growling loudly. 

[You can't just kill me...] Meanstripe fought back, matching each attack with his own blows.

[Why :( :(] Fireclaw slit the tom's throat, watching him bleed with a gleeful expression. Now with a weakened opponent, he leaped on top of the SunClan scum, opening new wounds along the tom's stomach. He dug his claws into his belly, pulling out some intestines and tossing them onto the ground.

[WTF] Meanstripe continued battling blah blah

[Fireclaw, please more gore, and quit being so OP] Darkshadow leaped into battle, challenging a SunClan cat.

Smartfeather paroxysmed Darkshadow in a nocive manner.

[Uh... can you talk like a normal cat?] Darkshadow battled back, his unsheathed claws catching the tom's shoulder.

[Don't make fun of my RP style :( ] Smartfeather dodged a legerity blow, trying to wiggle underneath the sable tom and attack his belly.

[By the way, everyone, MoonClan is going to win this battle] Darkshadow darted back, protecting himself.

[Why do you get to decide that?] Meanstripe pressed forward, his claws sinking into Fireclaw's shoulder.

[I took the owner's place, since he's never online.] Darkshadow helped out his Clanmate, attacking Meanstripe.

[How is that fair?!] Smartfeather joined his own Clanmate, his attacks now very eunni. The ephebe was growing tired.

~~~

[ALERT - new roleplayer request pending]

Hazelstar welcomed the new warrior with a smile. "Hello! I'm Hazelstar, and welcome to SunClan."

Rainbowfur smiled. "Thx 4 da invite, Hazelstar! My nAm iz Rainbowfur."

"No problem," Hazelstar meowed brightly. "Would you like to meet some of our warriors?"

Rainbowfur nodded, sitN dwn & wrapping her tail rownd her paws. "Sure.

"Alright! We just lost a battle to MoonClan, so Meanstripe here is in the medicine cat den." Hazelstar padded up to the den, letting Rainbowfur go in first.

"Hello, Meanstripe," Rainbowfur sed happily.

Meanstripe was passed out due to blood loss, since our stupid MEDICINE CAT is NEVER online!

Hazelstar guided the she-cat away from the den with her tail. "The warrior's den is over here. Go find yourself a nest and settle in."

Rainbowfur nodded & walked in2 d den, l%kin 4 a C@ 2 TLK 2. 

[Uh, why do you talk like that?] Acornleap had recovered from his injuries and was resting in one corner of the den, glad that Cedarwing had been online to give him a few herbs before disappearing again. He lifted his head when the she-cat walked in, his eyes bleary with sleep. "Hello, Rainbowfur," he mewed brightly. "My name is Acornleap. Nice to meet you, and welcome to SunClan." He sat up, curling his tail around his paws.

[Cuz I can] "Is ther somwher I cn sit down?" d she-C@ askd.

"Sure, there's a few open nests over there." Acornleap pointed to the far side of the nest, where some empty dents in the ground were available. I hope this weird she-cat stays away from me, he thought privately. She's. . . she's kind of scary.

[Hey that's mean :( ] Rainbowfur t%k 1 of d nests, grabbing som moss & spreading it.

Acornleap rolled his eyes and set his head down on the side of his nest, letting the warmth of sleep entice him.

⌁ Brought to you by Rio. I love SunClan already :') ⌁