Chapter 11

Brokenface walked into camp, limping because of his broken leg. "Can—" he stopped to help. "Someone help—" he was interrupted by a hack. "—me take this prey back to camp?" he mewed in a Southern drawl. 

"How can you catch any prey if your coughing scares it all away?" asked Ross from her corner of the camp.

He ignored the kittypet and continued to drag his prey toward the freshkill pile. 

"I'll help you!" shouted Dawnripple, jumping out from a tree and landing in front of him.

"Thanks," Brokenface purred, gladly dropping a few pieces of prey. 

[Brokenface, you can't just catch a million pieces of prey] Darkshadow was waiting to be put on a patrol, because all Strictmoon does is yell at people. 

"I don't yell at people, I yell at cats! Ten years of apprentice duties for disrespecting authority!" he shouted angrily.

Darkshadow rolled his eyes and ignored the tom.

Dawnripple finally dropped the prey on the freshkill pile. "I'm going to take a nap," she told Brokenface.

Princessheart was being chased by a fox.

"Why are you telling me this?" he asked.

Dawnripple sidled—

[NO FAIR!] Silvertongue marked the border, being random.

[What do you want Silvertongue -_-] Darkshadow got up and walked out of camp, glancing mysteriously behind him.

[Why does she get to be "suggestive" yet I'm yelled at whenever my character tries to do his actual personality?] Silvertongue spotted a fox chasing Princessheart, since no one ever responded to her, but ignored her.

[Dawnripple, no. Silvertongue, no] Darkshadow's ears twitched as he heard a fox running. He sprinted toward the sound.

[Darkshadow, no.] Silvertongue stuck his leg out and tripped Darkshadow.

Darkshadow fell on the ground. Getting up, he sprinted back to Silvertongue. "Do you want to fight?" he hissed loudly.

"Yep!" Silvertongue laughed.

Darkshadow growled, dropping into a crouch. He unsheathed his claws.

Strictmoon zoomed toward them. "NO FIGHTING!" he hissed.

Brokenface purred as he turned to Dawnripple. "I love you. Will you be my mate?"

"Of course!" she purred back, brushing her cheek against his muzzle.

"Yucky!" shrieked Fluffpaw. "PDA, so gross!"

Dawnripple raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Cats don't have eyebrows," he whined. "Why do you get some?"

Dawnripple sighed and padded up to the edge of the territory. "Well, Strictmoon, can you put me on a patrol?"

[Cats can't teleport -____-] Darkshadow stomped off into the trees.

Fluffpaw eyed the prey-pile. "I'm sooooooooooooooooooo hungry," he whined. "Why is there nothing?"

Sunclaw spat, "Go hunting then." He stalked off into the trees, ignoring his apprentice. 

Fluffpaw slapped his face, claws unsheathed.

"NO! FIGHTING!" Strictmoon growled.

[We're not fighting] "Obey me," Sunclaw growled. "I am your mentor."

"You are?" he asked. "I thought they didn't give elders apprentices. . ."

"SHUT UP!" he hissed.

Fluffpaw closed his muzzle, but a look of victory glowed in is eyes.

"Quit acting smug," he muttered, kicking her leg.

Fluffpaw hissed as pain sprouted in the spot. He limped off to the medicine den. 

Cloudpaw spotted her first. "Have this catmint!" he meowed, shoving a bundle forward.

Brightpaw carefully constructed a splint and connected it to the tom's leg to hold it in place. He then gave him a poppy seed for resting and some catmint because it's apparently magical. [Talking to you, Cloudpaw]

[YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HERBS!] Shadepaw giggled nervously as he turned to Redpaw. "Oh, you're so cute!"

Redpaw narrowed her eyes in disgust.

"I'm totally telling this to Featherpaw," Fluffpaw meowed with a grin as he received his treatment. "Thanks!" He limped out of the den. 

Sorry for being late. We love you. ~Rio