Chapter 14

Fireclaw carefully sharpened his claws on a tree trunk, chuckling quietly.

Princessheart barely rolled out of the way of a Twoleg bulldozer. The sinister Twoleg cackled evilly and swiveled the machine back around to face her again. "HELP ME!" she shrieked.

Darkshadow rolled his eyes.

Galadhirt wuz thenkingg taht Prenceshrat waz an atenshion wohre.

{Hey, that's so mean!} Princessheart screamed as the bulldozer rolled closer to her.

[Kid, how do you know that word? Aren't you in like, first grade?] Darkshadow looked around for prey.

(I haave a beg vcaobulairey :D)

[...]

The engines roared louder as the Twoleg directed the machine at Princessheart.

Sunclaw darted out of the nearby bushes and slashed the monster's tires.

Princessheart turned to thank Sunclaw for saving her life, but then noticed the angry Twoleg clambering out of the vehicle and pointing an AK-47 at her.

Sunclaw swatted the gun out of the Twoleg's hands and sliced at its neck.

Princessheart stared in horror as the dying Twoleg fumbled for a grenade and then tossed it at her.

[OMG THAT IS ENOUGH PRINCESSHEART! IS THIS CS:GO OR A WARRIORS ROLEPLAY?!] Darkshadow glared at Princessheart.

{Please let this play out it's so much fun D: Realistic is too boring}

[I let you get away with too much already; no more bulldozers or grenades or guns!]

{Ugh, fine, I'll think of something else}

Sunclaw batted the grenade out of the air with his paw, and it soared into some bushes that were far away.

{I have a great idea! :D}

[...Oh no. What now, Ultron?]

{No, although that is a good idea :D It would be exciting to get attacked by an evil artificial intelligence!}

[...Don't even think about it.]

{Fine, no evil AIs} Princessheart stood in the forest next to Sunclaw. Far away, the US government aimed their ICBMs at the MoonClan forest and entered the launch sequence.

[PRINCESSHEART THAT'S IT! YOU'RE OUT OF THIS ROLEPLAY]

{What why?! D: I didn't use grenades or guns! You didn't say anything about nukes! Having the feds launch a few intercontinental ballistic missiles at us is so interesting!!! :D}

[I'M KICKING YOU OUT!]

Fireclaw hurried over. "Can I kill her please to get rid of her?"

[Why are you so eager to kill her?]

{That's how you kick people out, right? I just want to help :D} Fireclaw cheerfully unsheathed his claws.

[...Whatever, just do it]

Fireclaw leapt at Princessheart and giddily began slicing her into shreds. He laughed merrily as blood poured over his paws and soaked into his fur. Blood gurgled in her throat as she spasmed and gasped desperately for breath. Fireclaw tossed the body aside and kicked dust over it. The overdramatic she-cat's mutilated form looked as if it had gone through a meat grinder.

[...That is way too descriptive, and unnecessarily violent and gory.]

{This roleplay is amazing! :DDDDDD} Fireclaw walked back to camp, celebrating his great achievement.

A/N: It's the amazing Crazystar once again! :) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!