Chapter 12

(OMG LOSTSTAR IS ONLINE!) Sunclaw decided to go hunting.

[Ugh, finally] Darkshadow settled down into his nest and closed his eyes to take a nap.

{YAY!!!!} Teafur excitedly sprinted to the leader's den. "LOSTSTAR! YOU EXIST! :D"

(I was just kidding lol) Sunclaw laughed at the idiocy of his Clanmates.

[>.< Seriously Sunclaw?!] Darkshadow drifted off to sleep.

{I HATE YOU SUNCLAW!!! :'((( YOU'RE UGLY AND STUPID} Teafur angrily charged at Sunclaw.

(Kid, I'm a roleplayer, not a mirror.)

{THAT WAS SO MEAN!!! DDDDD: I WANT MY MOMMY!}

(You don't have one, you're adopted)

{STOP PLZZZZ :'((((((( YOU'RE BEING A BULLY!} Teafur furiously aimed a death blow at Sunclaw's throat.

Sunclaw easily sidestepped and chuckled, laughing at how puny the tom was.

"Can someone please kill Sunclaw?!" Teafur hissed.

"Happy to comply," Firestorm said, violently tackling Sunclaw and slicing his claws across Sunclaw's throat.

"YAY!" cheered Teafur.

Gdarlt wtcah teh bolod gsuh outt of Scnulaw's throte.

(Seriously Firestorm? We've kicked you out of this roleplay like 7 times.) Actually, Sunclaw was fine.

[Rules aren't for everyone :D You have no authority over me] The bad-grammar little kid was annoying Firestorm, so he quickly delivered a death blow to Goldheart's throat.

(yuo cant doo taht! im ripourting yoo too geroge wsahington!!!!!) 

[Good luck with that :D] Firestorm scanned the area, looking for other dumb characters that needed to be eliminated.

(I might not have authority over you Firestorm, but Wattpad does. If you don't leave right now, I'm reporting you for harassment and your account will be deleted.) Sunclaw looked around for prey.

[I don't want my account deleted :( I've accomplished so much on it!]

(You have 3 followers.)

[Meanie >:(]

(Just leave.)

[Ugh, fine.]

Strictmoon noticed that Darkshadow was sleeping and he shook him awake. "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

"I'm sleeping!" Darkshadow protested.

"YOU DON'T SLEEP IN THIS CLAN!" Strictmoon roared.

Darkshadow rolled his eyes. "Why not?"

"It's boring and it doesn't advance the plot!" Strictmoon spat.

Darkshadow sighed. "Cats need to sleep, and our plot sucks anyways. What else is wrong with sleeping?"

Strictmoon glared at him. "IT CONTRIBUTES NOTHING TO THIS CLAN!"

"Then it's just like you," Darkshadow shot back.

"TAKE THAT BACK!" Strictmoon yowled in fury.

"No," Darkshadow said, smirking.

Strictmoon leapt at Darkshadow, killing him quickly.

[Dude, you're the one that says no fighting. And as the deputy, you're expected to obey and enforce the rules, one of which is no killing without permission.]

(Oops, sorry, my account got hacked. I got it back now though.) Strictmoon walked away from Darkshadow, seething with rage.

[Yeah, right. All of that happened in the last 30 seconds?]

(Uh...yeah, support handled the situation extremely quickly :)]

[You're lying. Since you violating one of the most basic rules, I think that means you lose your position as deputy.]

(NU PLEASE MY ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED I'LL USE A MORE SECURE PASSWORD I PROMISE!)

[I don't believe your excuse at all. I vote myself as the new deputy.]

(NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU WILL PAY! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN IN REAL LIFE!)

[Kk, sounds good.]

(UGH!!! I QUIT THIS ROLEPLAY) Strictmoon disappeared from existence.

[YAS] Darkshadow celebrated cheerfully.

A/N: Crazystar wrote this segment! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!  I'd just like to say a massive thank you to all of  you guys for your incredible support for our account and all of our stories, we love you guys <3