Chapter 1

Volebelly went to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed two squirrels. He sat down happily and munched away.

Princessheart walked up to Sunclaw. "Want to go hunting?" she asked.

Sunclaw smiled. "Really?! Yay sure!"

Princessheart stepped out into the forest. Suddenly, a fox attacked her. "Help!" she screamed.

Sunclaw charged at the fox and killed it. "Princessheart, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she said, eyes wide. "You saved me!"

Firestorm was already out hunting and he noticed Princessheart and Sunclaw. "Hi guys. You better not be talking about me!"

"Dude, chill, we ain't talking about you," Sunclaw said.

{Cats don't talk like that! Stop using human words Sunclaw!} "Yeah, this conversation has nothing to do with you," Princessheart added.

Firestorm narrowed his eyes and unsheathed his claws. "I don't trust you guys."

Sunclaw sighed. "Just let us hunt in peace, Firestorm. C'mon Princessheart, let's go."

"You're not going anywhere!" Firestorm roared, and Sunclaw and Princessheart turned back around to look at him.

(NO POWERPLAYING!) Sunclaw continued to walk away.

[Fine, sorry] "Get back here!" Firestorm screamed, chasing after Sunclaw.

"Leave us alone!" Sunclaw spat.

Firestorm leapt at Sunclaw, claws outstretched, and sliced open his throat. Sunclaw fell to the ground and died.

(You have to ask before you fight/kill Firestorm, are you kidding me? >.<)

[Okay fine, that never happened. Sorry, this is my first RP :(]

(Obviously. Read the rules.)

Firestorm cleared his throat. "Can I murder you?"

"No," Sunclaw hissed.

"Just a little bit? Like, partially?" Firestorm pleaded.

Sunclaw rolled his eyes. "Fine. Just a little fight."

Firestorm leapt at Sunclaw and began shredding his throat.

(I SAID A LITTLE FIGHT!) Sunclaw swiped his claws across Firestorm's nose.

"Hey! Break it up!" said Strictmoon as he walked out of the camp to see what the commotion was about.

"Not today!" said Firestorm, stabbing his claws through Sunclaw's heart.

"OH NO! Help!" screamed Princessheart as suddenly, a pack of badgers charged at her.

(Make it more realistic, Princessheart, and Firestorm, YOU CANNOT KILL SUNCLAW WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.) Sunclaw backed away from Firestorm and rushed towards Princessheart.

{Okay, fine, it was only 1 badger.}  Princessheart closed her eyes in terror as the badger hovered over her.

Sunclaw tackled the badger and clawed at its neck. It collapsed and died. "Let's get you back to camp, Princessheart."

"Okay," Princessheart said, trembling. "It's been a long day."

A/N: It's Crazystar here, starting us off! Welcome to one of our new stories! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Fire and Duskie headed the planning of this, but it's really been a huge collaborative effort to come up with all the characters and bad RP bits. [Because, like, Duskie totally deserves like all the credit cuz like totes valley girl accent cuz like everybody in Cali totally like talks like this and yeah like so obvi.]

If you like this book, you may also want to check out The Worst Warriors Fanfic Ever, which makes fun of Warriors fanfics in general, and The Medicine Cat Code, which makes fun of medicine cats!