Chapter 4

Snailpelt sat in a corner, cleaning her fur as the sun rose through the sky.

Heavyleg walked out of the warrior's den, ready to go on a patrol. "Strictmoon!" he called, looking for the deputy. "Can I join a patrol?"

Strictmoon bolted out of his den at the sound of his den. "What? Do you think I can come out and help you at the drop of a hat?" he hissed, pressing his face against Heavyleg's.

Heavyleg wrinkled his nose. "You stink," he meowed. "And no." 

[Cats don't know what hats are, Strictmoon!] Darkshadow was hunting in the forest with Firestorm. [Speaking of Firestorm. . . I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! Where are you, bro?]

[Sorry, my mom died. I was busy.] Firestorm snarled. "Stop being so slow!" He killed Darkshadow in one hit.

[Your mom is not dead! And stop it with the OP stuff—I gave you a warning] Darkshadow rolled his eyes and padded away, avoiding the tom's weak strikes. "Let's get back to camp," he mewed. "I have a lot of prey." He gestured toward the three mice at his feet.

[How do you know that?!?!?] Firestorm snorted. "Weak! Let's keep hunting." He punched Darkshadow in the face, then grabbed his seventeen rabbits.

[Dude, be realistic. And you posted something on your message board about Mother's Day.] Darkshadow started walking back to camp, ears flattened down as he thought about his secret and how no one should know it.

[Stalker :(] Firestorm ran into the trees to go hunt more.

Princessheart screamed as a badger chased her across camp.

Sunclaw jumped out of the warrior's den, his chest puffed with pride. "I'll save you!" he shouted and killed the badger.

[BE.....REAL.....ISTIC!!!] Darkshadow heard the screams and started running.

[Sorry. . .] Sunclaw gently killed the badger.

[That's not any different—you know what, I don't care anymore.] Darkshadow slowed to a halt, reaching the camp, and set his prey down on the prey pile. He glanced around before sneaking off into the trees to go see his mate—er, secret.

"You saved me!" Princessheart meowed, purring as she sauntered up to Sunclaw.

"I've saved you like a million times," muttered Sunclaw. "Will you be my mate?"

Princessheart let out a purr. "Yay!"

Amethystglitter heard the noise and rushed out of the nursery, her belly swollen with kits. "He's mine, Princessheart!" she shouted, standing her ground.

Sunclaw smirked, enjoying the attention.

Princessheart rolled her eyes. "Well, I call dibs!"

"You can't call dibs on a cat," protested Amethystglitter. 

"I just did," Princessheart meowed, and walked away.

Glodhart pdded ot of hte arriers edn and pu to hus mtae. "Wnat to go im tje rosest?" je wgked.

"Sure, with my real mate!" exclaimed Amethystglitter, walking away from Princessheart and dumb Sunclaw.

[Hey! Don't be mean -_-] Sunclaw went to go to sleep.

Dividedfur sidled up next to Amethystglitter and Goldheart. "Can I come?" she purred in Goldheart's ear.

"He's mine!" Amethystglitter hissed.

Dividedfur rolled her eyes. "You have like ten mates. Shut up."

Glodhuert gurpsed. "Yuo jace ogner metes?" je fsked.

Amethystglitter laughed. "Of course not!"

Dividedfur turned to Goldheart. "Of course she does! Teafur is her mate too."

Glodhurt strted cring. "nuu!" he meoued. "Y?"

Amethystglitter rolled her eyes, kicking Dividedfur when Goldheart looked away. "Whatever. You can have him. Goldheart, we're breaking up!"

Glodheart crid mroe.

Dividedfur smirked before walking into the trees.

This amazing chapter was brought to you by Rio. I hope you enjoyed, and question: What characters have you enjoyed the most so far?