ninety-five [end]

grab your lover, pillow, stuffed animal , whatever you use and get ready for some emotions.

🌿💗🌿

graduation day.

the day every high school student waits for and when the day is here its filled with happiness but the gut wrenching sadness of the memories you'll miss.

josh was feeling all this as he stood in front of the crowd of thousands, hands fidgeting nervously and adjusting his red cap.

"when we first entered high school all of us were totally different from who we are now" he started as thousands of eyes focused on the boy with the freshly died red hair, for this special occasion.

"i mean i was the kid with dark brown curly hair and wore pants too baggy for a boy as skinny as i am" he said . "now i have bright red hair and wear skinny jeans like they're my religion" he said and many chucked.

"throughout this whole process of school i, and many others have been through a lot during these four long years"

tyler watched from his seat, grinning at his red headed boyfriend who was telling their class speech, bright smile on his face as josh talked.

"now all of us have many plans after high school, whether it be going to college or finishing that show you never could because exams, whatever it may be, we all have plans" he said as he scanned the audience.

"and after i get the piece of paper that says i actually did graduate i'll be on my way to new york" he said as many eyes widened, most of them because they didn't even know what they were doing tonight.

"and i hope you all find the yellow and warmth in your life , even if you did make most of my high school life pretty sad and pointless, i beat you just by going on a tour, doing this speech, and now i'm going to new york to live there with my boyfriend" he said smiling because he knew he was better than all the words they called him, all the things they did and all the sadness he felt before.

"my life is la vie en rose just filled with utter love and happiness and to those in the crowd who are sad thinking there's nothing you've done good or that life isn't gonna get good look where you're at , you're at your high school graduation you made it this far so put a smile on your face and let's enjoy our graduation!"
he said and everyone cheered.

"thank you, i'm josh dun, and maybe you are too" he said as everyone clapped while he walked off stage and back to his seat as they began the ceremony.

-

after the receiving their diplomas and caps thrown in the air, except for josh and tyler's who both agreed that throwing their caps in the air wasn't a very smart idea seeing as it could get lost, and now the two were together as their families took many photos of their sons.

"your father would have been so proud" kelly said to her son as laura attacked josh in a big bear hug. "i know" tyler replied softly, kissing his mothers cheek as his siblings came over hugging their older brother.

"i can't believe you're going to new york and leaving us!" laura said sadly. "mom, you know i'll always stay in contact" he assured and his mom nodded, crossing her arms as josh's dad hugged her from the side.

"you going to any after parties?" his father asked. josh shook his head as tyler walked up to him.

"we have a flight to catch"

--

aND THATS A WRAp 

im actually crying what the heck this story means so much to me and i can't thank you enough for all the love and support i have received through this

but surprise! there is going to be a sequel entitled "la vie en rose"

so yeah

again , thank you so much for everything . i love you all so incredibly much.

special thanks to sarahisdun and linkytyler they were some of the main people who've helped me through everything, so incredibly thankful

as always,
jay.