thirty-one

my teacher is making me read in front of the class, pls end me im gonna do so bad

🌿💌🌿

"oh my god!" josh squeaked when seeing the drum kit tyler had in his basement along with other instruments.

"a-are these sjc drums?" he asked clearly entranced by the black drums.

"yeah , dad got me them a while back but i don't really play... more of a piano and ukulele kind of guy" he said making josh nod.

"you can play them if you'd like" he replied and josh's eyes widen.

"r-really!?" he asked and tyler nodded. "there's some sticks in the pouch" he said motioning to the drums.

josh nodded grabbing the red sticks gingerly and testing the waters.

tyler watched as josh began drumming lightly trying to get the feel of the drums, biting his lip in concentration.

josh began making a steady beat eyes fluttering close in concentration.

he began coming more natural, giving drums everything he had ,tapping on them forcefully .

his body bounced on the chair and tyler couldn't help but let his mind drift off seeing the drummer bounce, neck heating up in nervousness .

pants getting a bit tighter than usual and face burning with heat.

josh suddenly stopped drumming looking up at tyler, and tyler responded by pulling him into a heated kiss.