eighty-nine

🌿🌌🌿

a few months later

"i can't believe my baby is going to prom!" laura cooed as she saw josh in his white button up and black slacks, tie tied lazily and a blush evident on his cheeks.

"mom" josh huffed as she began adjusting adjusting his tie.

"i'm sorry​! but can you blame me? you're my first born" she said stepping back with a soft smile.

josh smiled back. "i love you mom" he said and she grinned. "i love you too josh, wait...where's tyler he's late did you break up? i never liked him anyways...actually was very fond of the brendon boy..." she said looking around.

"i'm here mrs. dun" tyler said from behind her making her jump looking at tyler. "oh! well you two get together and let momma dun take some photos" she said pushing tyler towards josh, beginning to snap many photos.

"you two are so cute!" momma dun gushed out and josh sighed lightly. "mom , we should be heading out already" he said and she pouted.

"okay! but you be careful and tyler, i want him home by midnight" she said pointing at him sternly. "will do'

the two walked out, shutting the door and turning to each other.

"you look amazing , baby" tyler said kissing josh's cheek softly. "not so bad yourself" josh said and tyler chuckled.

"shall we head out?" he asked and josh grinned , nodding lightly.

"we shall"

--

prom chapter next , eek m'really excited about it

and i stg if my friends i came out say one more

"she turned into a boy cause she can't get a boyfriend"

or

"when you can't get a boyfriend so you become one"

im going to blow my shit (: