eighty-one

hope you all had a great christmas.

🌿💠🌿

"merry christmas joshie" tyler whispered quietly to his boyfriend, pressing a soft kiss to the pink haired beauty as the bubble gum haired boy was in a state of shock.

"i...tyler this is beautiful..." josh said in awe, scanning his surroundings. the hotel room was turned in a winter wonderland, christmas lights strung and even a little two foot tree sat by the window seal.

"i know you said that you didn't celebrate christmas like you used too because your sister...but i think you still deserve that christmas spirit..." tyler said softly leading josh to the christmas tree, a small, yet long velvet box sat under the tree, ribbon wrapped around it.

"i didn't get you anything..." josh said feeling guilty as tyler handed him the box, going up behind him and wrapping his arms around josh's waist , leaning his head against one of josh's shoulders.

"it's fine...open your presenr darlin' " tyler cooed softly.

josh sighed quietly, undoing the ribbon and slowly opened the box, a quiet gasp leaving his lips and he pulled out a beautiful silver necklace.

"it's beautiful" josh whispered turning around , tears streaming down his cheeks.

"thank you so much"

--

short...but thats okay

trying to figure yourself out is harder then ya think //:  but oh well MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

what did ya get?

i got a laptop, a virtual reality thing, and also a eminem beanie