eighty-eight

🌿💠🌿

josh's breathing faltered as he stood in front of tyler's bedroom, raising a shaky hand to knock on the door.

a faint "come in" was heard and josh turned the knob slowly , walking into tyler's bedroom.

"h-hey" josh said nervously as he walked in and tyler turned to him.

"what's your decision?"

josh sighed looking down.

"i...i'm not moving to new york..." josh said and tyler's eyes widened.

"wh-what josh what are you talking about?" he said standing up walking towards josh.

"i-i'm not leaving" josh said looking up at tyler.

"josh...don't do this just because of me" tyler said feeling guilty, he'd hold josh from his dreams.

"i'm not" josh argued. "if i went to new york...i'd be hurting myself"  josh tried to explain.

"what do you mean?" tyler asked, softly cupping josh's cheek and making him look him in the eye.

"i always said i wanted to go to new york with debby...have a life there but... i realize doing that is toxic" he said softly.

"if i go i'll just be reminded of debby and that's... that's hurting me...i ...she's gone and i need to face it and move on...i need to restart...and i want too...with you" josh said and tyler smiled softly.

"are you sure about this?" tyler asked , scanning josh's face and josh nodded.

"honestly i didn't even want to go to college" josh confessed shyly and tyler laughed. "me either" he said and josh smiled.

"i love you tyler..." josh said blushing softly

"i love you too ,josh"

--

ah this story only has a few more chapters (': do you hear me crying cause i am.

ps. i'm making a new book (':