forty-four

i finished the worksheet packet oh heck yeah dude now just my essay and report.

🌿💌🌿

Josh sat in Tyler's lap, book in his hands as he read carefully over the words with Tyler's help of course.

Josh was doing fairly well until he stumbled upon the world "ethereal".

"u-uh Ty...what's this word mean?" he asked pointing at the word with confusion.

"It's ethereal" Tyler said softly. "It basically means you" He added with a light smirk as Josh's brows raised.

"What do you mean?" he asked , eyebrows raising in curiosity.

"It means extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world" Tyler explained softly, leaving a light kiss on Josh's exposed neck.

Josh cheeks , which always seemed to burn with heat when with Tyler were at it again, turning a rosy pink.

"You really mean it?" Josh asked turning his head so he was able to look at Tyler.

"Would I ever lie to you ,Angel?" Tyler asked and Josh shook his head.

"Exactly, now do you wanna continue ?" he asked and Josh shook his head again.

"No?" Tyler asked, raising a brow.

"Later, I wanna kiss you right now"

--

can you imagine this is the position they're in??? but instead of a laptop its a book and fuck they're on Tyler's bed okay bye