forty-one

🌿💌🌿

His hair was flat against his head and his cheeks a rosy pink , the aftermath of running around the court skillfully.

It was halftime now and Josh was sitting on the bench resting up and drinking water.

He turned around facing the stands, seeing his pink haired friend sitting with another boy.

His eyes squinted as he tried to see the face better recognizing as it Dallon Weekes.

He watched as Josh laughed and chatted with Dallon, jealously bubbling inside.

The whistle blew and Tyler ran back onto to the court, the jealousy in his veins taking over for the rest of the game.

By the end of the game the score was 97 to 36 , Tyler making most of the shots .

Everyone cheered and filed out, Tyler watched as Josh and Dallon walked down the bleachers, walking towards Tyler.

When they reached him, the jealously in Tyler took over and he pulled Josh into a deep kiss, making sure Dallon knew to stay away.

Josh squeaked quietly as Tyler kissed him, cheeks turning pink.

Tyler pulled away softly smiling at Josh. "Hey Joshie" Tyler said looking over at Dallon. "Whose your friend?" he asked innocently.

"U-uh this is Dallon" Josh replied nervously and Tyler smile and nodded fakely.

"Well it was nice meeting you ready to leave babe" Tyler asked glaring at Dallon discreetly.

"U-uh y-yeah" Josh said , cheeks turning a bright pink.

"alright, let's go"