eighty-two

important message at end!

🌿💌🌿

josh looked amongst the crowd, grinning lightly how some students recognized him.

"hello, i'm josh dun" he said, laughing quietly as some students cheered loudly.

"i can see we have some fans" josh teased as girls screamed as tyler walked on stage shyly.

"so instead of my usual life story first, my boyfriend tyler here is going to share his full story then preform a few songs and then i'll tell mine" josh said and tyler nodded, grabbing the mic.

"hi, i'm tyler joseph..."

-

"after my dad died it was rough , and the voices did come back" tyler said with a nod.

"everything was blue and frozen and i hated it" tyler said. "for the longest time i was trying to find my yellow, my sun, the warmth in life" he said.

"and then i met josh"

"he made me feel...needed ...something i hadn't felt in years" he said with a soft smile.

"cause finally...i didn't need pills, i didn't need the voices... i just..i needed josh" he said then smiled.

"this ones for you josh"

he grabbed the uke looking at tje crowd.

"this is called we don't believe whats on tv"

--

news!

okay first off this story is getting close to the end *wipes tears*

hA SIKE SUCKA THIS BOOK IS GOING THROUGHOUT THEIR COLLEGE LIFE *DABS* ...i ...i was just kidding i didn't mean to....dab

anyways i also have something to say

i go by he/him now! so if you could respect that i'd highly appreciate it!

you can still call me bambi but you can also call me jay , whatever you'd like!

okay and thank you so so much i gained over 3k followers in like 15 days thats crazy.

i love you all , and thank you so much !!

i've gotten way better and i have you all to thank, so thank you