sixty-five

🌿💌🌿

walking into school the next day was very nerve wracking for the pink haired boy.

he suspected many names thrown at him, along with the occasional laugh or shove.

but it was nothing like that.

when he walked in people gave him small friendly smiles and even some friendly waves.

josh was utterly confused.

"wh-what is this?" he asked as he reached his locker.

many balloons were tied to it along with notes taped to it .

josh opened his locker and a array of letters fell out and pooled around his feet.

josh looked around and suddenly a vast majority of people were surrounding him in the once empty hallway.

"welcome back!" they all cheered and josh jumped back lightly.

"oh my" he said as tyler was right in front of the crowd, his crooked smile and dimple very much showing.

"surprise" tyler said walking up to josh and hugging him as josh let a few stray tears fall from his cheeks.

"y-you did this for me?" he asked and tyler nodded with a small smile. "with the help of the student council" tyler said.

josh nodded looking around at the many people. "c-can we uh go now... there's lot of people" josh muttered nervously.

"sure thing" tyler said turning to the crowd. "okay! thank you guys so much you can go on with your life" he yelled and everyone nodded , slowly dismissing.

"why don't ya take your own advice and get to class" josh teased and tyler smiled ,pecking josh on the lips before pulling away.

"you're my life"

--

thank you to everyone who helped, i promise i won't be a burden for too long. i'll try to get the font fixed asap.