sixty-eight

i feel so hurt and sad ahahahaha life is gr9

🌿💌🌿

josh walked off the stage, head held high as the crowd cheered and clapped.

josh grinned as tyler waited at the end of the stage with his arms wide open.

josh gladly hugged him back , holding him tightly .

"you did so good" tyler praised and josh blushed. "thank you" he mumbled as he pulled back, mrs. black, mr. way, mr. iero, and the school principal mr. jude.

"josh, the school board would like to speak to you" mr. jude said pointing to the five people seated at a table, the main people in the district.

josh's eyes widened and nodded slowly.

"o-oh ...i'll be back then i guess?" he said looking nervously at tyler before walking to their table.

"hello" they said as josh reached their table. "take a seat"

josh sat down nervously and they smiled.

"you were amazing joshua" one lady said, the others agreeing.

"thank you" he said shyly.

"you're welcome, you're a real inspiration, made many people cry" she said then turned to the others.

"we'd like you to do a tour" she said finally and josh's eyebrows raised. "a tour?" he asked and they all nodded.

"we want you to go to schools around the state and tell your story, that is if you're up to it" she said and josh nodded.

"that sounds great...but i kinda need my friend there with me...kinda like a good luck charm" he said shyly and they nodded.

"i'm sure we can arrange something"