eighty-six

ps. tour is over and they're back home

🌿💠🌿

tears streamed down his angelic face and he crossed his arms in a angrily manner. "s-so that's it? you're just...you're just leaving?" tyler said and josh shook his head.

"n-no! i just...tyler all i've wanted was to go to college in new york, that's my dream" josh said looking down at his feet. "and i know it's stupid and selfish but... i ...i want this... but i don't want us to end" josh said sadly.

"i don't want this to end either... but how is this gonna work...long distance sucks" tyler said softly and josh nodded.

"i- i know" he murmured. "i...i was gonna tell you yesterday but i ...i didn't" he said.

tyler sighed, "what does this mean josh...for us?" tyler asked .

josh sniffled, tears streaming down his cheeks. "i..i don't want us to break up...but i-i know you probably don't want a long distance..." josh said , sounding conflicted with himself.

"i don't want to lose you either josh... but what do you think is best? graduation is a mere few months away" tyler said lifting josh's head by his chin, josh's eyes watery and teared stained cheeks.

"i...i ...we should break up...but i ...i don't want that" josh said shaking his head. tyler sighed softly  , shutting his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose.

"josh" he said eyes closed still. "if
...if we break up we can always get back together after college and keep in contact throughout college... just depends on how much you want this, want us" tyler said reopening his eyes to be met with josh's brown eyes.

"i... i want us a lot but i don't want to give you up" josh said and tyler sighed heavily.

"listen josh...i'm heading back to my house...when you figure out if you want us to stay together or just end it, you come back and find me" tyler said kissing his cheek. "til then...i just...i need to be alone" he said walking away leaving josh alone with his thoughts.

--

i didn't word this very well...huff.
won't be updating later and stuff prolly not til tomorrow or somethin cause my anxiety feels really high all of a sudden so yeah.