ninety-one

🌿🌌🌿

it was a few day's after prom and tyler and josh were meeting with debby's girlfriend... well ex i suppose.

after debby's death a box was found and it was addressed to josh, a note on top saying not to open until after prom.

sarah was sat in the little cafe , box in hand as she looked around for josh.

"that's her" she heard a voice say before someone was tapping on her shoulder.

"a-are you sarah?" josh asked and she nodded slowly. "j-josh right?" she said and josh nodded.

"here" she said handing him the box and he took it gingerly.

"s-should i open it?" he asked and the two nodded. "it's what she wanted" sarah said and josh nodded opening the box, a letter and an envelope.

picking up the letter he read it

Dear Joshie,

i hope by the time you read this you are healthy and move on from me, i love you deeply josh and i know we had these big plans but the pain was too much...

i hope the dream we had didn't die because if so this gift is pointless,

hopefully you found someone to help you fulfill the dream we started so long ago,

as always,
debby

the letter simple and short so when josh opened the envelope he gasped.

two tickets to new york and a apartment key.

--

eeek it's really ending soon (': by the way if you didn't catch it earlier debby actually killed herself , sad but yes.

also if there are any k-pop fans (specially armys or people who know bts) i have a new fan fic about them so maybe check it out? (:

as always,
jay