fifty-nine

the coach name be lit and sorta longer chap

🌿💌🌿

"so which one of you wants to explain first" coach mathers  asked , setting the baseball bat down on the desk.

"now i better hear some answers because you two interrupted a baseball meeting so i hope this is good" mathers huffed as the two weren't talking.

"dustin was being a dick" tyler huffed.

"tyler was sucking a dick"

tyler went to hit dustin but the coach stopped him.

"enough" he said with a roll of his eyes.

"tyler, why is dustin being more of a dick then he is already" he asked crossing his arms making tyler snicker lightly but then explained.

"i have this boyfriend, josh and he has dyslexia so it's harder for him to read and write but dustin here and some other guys on the team have been picking on him and they even locked him in the janitors closet and they're being real dicks" tyler huffed out making coach turn to dustin.

"is this true?" he asked and dustin nodded slowly.

"but-"

"no shut up dustin you know the rules, acts like this aren't easily passed " coach said crossing his arms.

"you're out the team" he said making dustin's eyes widened.

"co-coach! you can't be serious" dustin said. "that's not fair!"

"it is, now get out of my office" he said dismissing dustin.

dustin huffed, glaring at tyler then walking out.

tyler looked over at his coach as dustin left.

"good job" coach said making tyler raise a brow. "i'm not in trouble?" he asked and the coach shook his head.

"you were doing the right thing, standing up for who you love" he said making tyler blush scarlet at the word love.

did he love josh? he'd only known him for about four months but those four months we're the best four months of his life,  he was finally happy.

"thinking bout him?" coach mathers asked and tyler nodded shyly.

"ah, don't lose him joseph i've seen the difference over time when you play " mathers said and tyler nodded.

"yes sir" tyler replied.

"also control your feelings boy! i saw you at the game getting all jealous over that weekes kid ! he's dating that urie kid...but i think urie has the hots for the ross kid...i really don't know anymore" coach said with a shrug.

"will do coach" tyler said with a nod of his head.

"good, now get your ass out there we have practice in thirty minutes" he said and tyler nodded walking out the office.

"hey joseph" dustin said as he passed him.

"watch your back"