seventy-eight

song of the chapter.

🌿💌🌿

"so we have a special guest before we go, his name is tyler joseph and he's my cute boyfriend so back off" josh joked lightly as tyler walked on stage nervously.

"hey i'm tyler" tyler said as he walked upstage, ukulele in hand.

"after you heard my boyfriends story, i ought to tell you mine" he said as the students stared at him.

"a few years back, my father died" tyler started, biting his lip softly.

"and i went through a really tough patch in life, i also have schizophrenia, and i've gotten way better throughout the years, i don't hear those voices calling" tyler said , smiling softly as josh stood beside him.

"instead of going back to these voices, i began to write songs, and this is the song i wrote for my mom, after my father died"

tyler began strumming the uke, taking a deep breath before singing.

"she asked son when i grow old, would you buy me a house of gold? and when your father turns to stone, would you, take care, of me?"

tyler sang in an angelic voice , fingers strumming against the uke and josh couldn't help but stare in adoration.

as tyler continued to sing, the students and staff began shedding tears as tyler's voice cracked slightly, but continued to sing nonetheless.

as tyler finished the last sentence , strumming the last chord, the audience erupted in cheers.

tyler smiled sheepishly and josh walked up beside him, giving him a peck on the cheek.

embracing in a side hug, the two ended it.

"i'm josh dun"

"and i'm tyler joseph"

"and maybe you are too"

--

i have a fluffy story planned but i can't write if my life defended on it so hopefully it turns out okay

+

thank you so much for 2k followers!