eighty

might be making a brallon and also a frerard...hmms

🌿💌🌿

after leaving the coffee shop the two decided to take a walk around the small town.

"it's crazy how all these towns, although in the same state, are all so unique" josh murmured as they walked.

"yeah...imagine out of state" tyler said and josh nodded. "i'd like to travel the world" josh said looking up at tyler.

"yeah me too, i hope too after i graduate" tyler said, and josh stiffened.

would they stay together after high school?

"y-yeah...what are your plans for after high school" josh asked and tyler shrugged

"college, get a job, and i also plan to move out of state" he said with a hum and josh nodded.

nothing involving josh.

"o-oh that's cool" josh said and tyler nodded. "what about you?" he asked and josh shrugged.

"my best friend, debby, used to say how after we graduate we'd move to new york and stuff" josh said looking down.

"she always had these crazy dreams ...how'd after we moved we'd be like kurt and rachel from glee, get a big studio apartment and just explore" he said, voice stiffening.

"that sounds like a real good plan, didn't know you had another best friend" tyler joked and josh nodded softly.

"she was great, but then her family moved" josh said sadly, they had started as neighbors, knowing one another since birth, but two years previous her family decided they needed to move, leaving josh alone.

"oh...do you still keep in contact?"

"yeah, i know she still lives in state, just not in the same town and apparently she has a girlfriend named sarah" he said and tyler nodded.

"well, hopefully you see her soon"

"yeah...tyler can i ask you something?" josh asked and tyler nodded.

"do...do you see us being together after high school?" he asked.

"you're not thinking bout getting rid of me , are ya dun?" tyler asked , josh quickly shaking his head.

"n-no! just curious"

"ah in that case, i see us being together past high school, hell even pass college" tyler said with a firm nod.

"good...cause i don't wanna lose you" josh said softly, looking up at tyler with dazzling brown eyes.

"i don't wanna lose you either" tyler hummed looking down at josh, lifting his chin and igniting a passionate kiss, leaving the both of them

breathless

--

please , please, please follow one of my lovely best friends sarahisdun her account + her is so cute ah i adore this lil cutie , read her stuff and show her the love she deserves, love ya beeb.