THIRTY

It was hard to resist Gab and her kisses but I have a strong feeling that the call was important. It was amusing seeing the look on her face when her phone started ringing, much more when it did not stop. Gab just lost it. She looked so cute trying so hard not to burst into a million pieces of anger. Obviously she isn't happy about it at all. I wasn't either.I feel like whenever things start to heat up, something happens and we always end up inches apart. I know how badly she wants things to escalate for us because it's painted all over her face the entire day, much more when she lured me into skipping the kayak tour and stay in one of the rooms instead. That alone was a solid proof that she wanted me terribly and I must admit, I had spared time thinking about it as well, because quite frankly it was very appealing. I just didn't know if it was appropriate because for one, we we're in a tour for crying out loud and I don't know what Ren and Kat would think. Sucks, but I had to pass.

I want Gabby in anyway I can have her, there's no arguing on that and like her, I can't wait for things to go further for us but I also believe that everything has it's perfect timing and it wouldn't kill me to wait a bit longer. I've waited far too long for this day to come. I had hope for the day when I'd be too caught up just looking at those emerald green eyes that never failed to make me nervous every time I stare at them. I have dreamed of her arms snuggling me close to her in bed while we sleep and it excites every fiber in my body knowing that we are close to doing it now and I wouldn't have to dream about it anymore because now, it is possible.

I'm still wrapping my head around this whole thing going on between us because honestly I never saw it coming. When she left for Paris I was very hopeless because that night at her office took a bad turn and I feel like she really didn't wanna have anything to do with me and that the possibility for a reconciliation is quite impossible, until that night when she mistakenly dialed my number instead of Liv's. I somehow found hope in that, especially when I found out the truth about her felings for me. But that was it, I never expected her to show up in Will's house fresh from Paris, dropping a huge bomb by telling me how she truly felt for me and completely blowing me away. And this morning, when I opened my eyes, I was already in Mexico and it freaked the shit out of me. I woke up and in a very nice and cozy room with a picturesque view of the ocean.

I freaked out yes, but I wouldn't deny that I was too thrilled most especially when I saw her in that plain white shirt with her fresh morning glow. It was the icing on the cake. Gab completely sweeped me off of my feet.

I remembered the talk I had with Bastienne and that time I had shared a quote with him that says"Great things happen when unexpected" and I guess this is a proof to it. Gab professing her love for me was close to impossible. She was too consumed with the pain she's been through, denying herself the happiness she deserved, and never letting anyone get inside her bubble and with that I was left hopeless. But just last night the tables have been turned. She was chasing after me, she was fighting for my attention, she wanted me and she just admitted what she truly felt for me. Indeed great things happened when unexpected and maybe this right now is my time, our time, and that things have finally fallen into their rightful place.

But oh speaking of Bastienne, I guess I have to call and inform him where I am and who I'm with, although I am quite intrigued how he'll take it but for sure he'll freak out but I know he'll be happy for me. He's been a very supportive brother eversince.

I walked away from Gab and stepped inside the bathroom, teasing her before I closed the door. I may look like I'm 100 percent normal with my flirty grin on, but deep inside I feel like I'm a retard feeling all too jumpy and unable to contain my emotions. I'm glad she couldn't see me though. I leaned against the cold door and closed my eyes, everything felt surreal but it's really happening, there's no way this is just a dream. I shook my head in an attempt to calm myself, but eventually, I bursted into a million pieces of giggle. I can't help it. I feel like my heart is going to explode with too much emotions inside it and I can't help but smile.