chapter 49

Oliver

-------

   I woke up with my arms slung around her waist. Her soft snores filled the empty silence, along with Oskar yelping in his sleep. That strange dog...

   I've been thinking on how I wanted to ask her.

Should I take her to some fancy restaurant?

No she would worry about the prices.

How about a picnic?

Already did that! Your first date! Ya' wanker.

A walk in the park? We could take Oskar out and have a nice walk around Sheffield. I could take her to this wonderful café, and I could hide the ring somewhere. Yeah that sounds good...

"Are you alright?" she yawned while stretching.

"Yes I'm fine, just thinking. " I smiled.

"And shaking?"  she gave me a worried look.

"just a little chilly." I lied.

"I can fix that." She smirked. She scooted closer to me and cuddled into my chest.

"Are there any plans today?" She asked.

"Well yes, I have a few things in mind." I gave her a lopsided smile. Her eyes lit up like a firework while she gave me a toothy smile.

"Lets get ready, today is going to be a big day." I smiled.

"I need to shower." She quickly got up.

"I'm going to go make a call." I laughed before walking down stairs.

Making sure to here the shower go on I quickly dialed Austins number.

"Oliver its one in the morning. What the hell do you want?"  He groaned.

"I need to ask you something." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I've been wanting to do something for a while now, and I don't know how to ask you?" I said nervously.

"I give you permission! " He laughed. My eyes widen.

"How did you?"

"I don't know I guess?" He laughed.

"But you actually have to ask my daughter for it to be official." He said.

"Thanks Austin." I smiled.

" No problem, just don't fuck this marriage up!" He said sternly.

"I'm going to let you sleep." I laughed.

"Thank god." He chuckled.

"Bye." I hung up the phone and walked back up stairs to join Rose.

I heard a noise coming from the bathroom.

"Rose you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fin-"  She began to throw up a little more. I walked over and held up here hair while she finished off.

"Are you feeling well?" I asked a bit hesitant.

"Its probably the Thai food we ate last night." She sighed.

"You were the one wanted Thai food." I chuckled.

She brushed her teeth and rinsed her month before entering the shower.

(4 hours later)

"Oskar come on buddy!" Rose gave out a small giggle when Oskar has gone mad over two dogs that walked pass us. Our hands were locked together as we walked through park.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"A little bit." She smiled.

"Perfect, I know this wonderful café that you would like." I smiled.

"Sounds perfect." She giggled.

We continued to walk down the streets until I pulled her into the nearly empty café.

"Strange, today is Christmas eve. Where is everybody? " Rose asked.

"Last minute Shopping." I shrugged.

"Oh I forgot! We still need to decorate the tree." She smiled.

"I had to get Josh to help me put it up last week." She sighed.

"Well why didnt you wait for me? I could have done it?" I asked.

"They would have been sold out." She sighed.

"True." I sighed. it would have been better if I was there. I walked over to the register and ordered for us, my usual while Rose wanted some Tea for some odd reason.

I ordered some pastries for us to satisfy her hunger seeing that she threw up last nights dinner and todays breakfast.

"Are you sure your feeling well love?" I asked.

"Yes I'm fine Oliver. Can you just excuse me for a but, I'm going to use the washroom." She smiled. As she walked back inside one of the workers gave me my plate quickly knowing that I called earlier about the plan.

"Give her the plate when she comes back" I said. The man nodded and walked back in. I had everything planned out for this, Rose would sit down and the mam would place her plate infront of her saying...

Will You Marry Me?

Written In chocolate next to a chocolate Rose with the ring by it.

I couldnt wait any to see until she got back. I couldnt hold still over all my nerves. Rose opening the door broke my train of thought, seeing her smile when she saw me playing with my hands.

"How is your evening coming along?" I smiled as I grabbed her hand.

"Great." She smiled looking into my eyes.

The man handed her the plate with the biggest smile. She frowned at him and lightly spoke.

"Im sorry but my  fiancee is right nect to me. so there is a line for that question." She gave him a sad smile before turning herself to me. Poor man tried not to burst into laughter at her joke.

I grabbed the ring and Getting on one knee while holding her hand I finally saying those seven words.

"Elizabeth Rose Carlile, Will you marry me?" I gave her a smile.

She smiled at me and hugged me.

"Of course I will marry you! " She laughed. I slid the ring on her left hand and kissed her.

"I love you so much!" I chuckled.

"I love you too." She replied never letting my hand go.

Gahhh this isn't the end! One more until the epilogue!  god this has been such a fun book to write.  I love you guys, make sure to vote and share this book it would mean alot!

Jackie