chapter 10

Olivers POV 
------------------------

After Matt left, I locked the door so no one could walk in or bother us. I really need to tell Rose this.

I was walking to her, she looked scared so I decided to just pick her up since she was in a ball with her knees to her chest. She was laying on my chest and I was playing with her hair so she could calm down.

''I'm sorry...''I whispered

''It's not your fault'' she said

''What was it that you wanted to tell me anyway?'' she asked

''Don't leave me, I need you with me okay? I care about you and I don't want to wake up not seeing your smile. Its just hurts to see you cry, and it hurts to see you in pain that you don't deserve to have...''I said holding her tightly.

''I don't want to lose my Rose....''I whispered 

I loosened my grip so I didnt hurt her and began to stroke her hair.

she began to calm down and I kissed her forehead.

''Dont go...''I whispered looking in her eyes.

''why would I?'' she whispered giving me a sad smile.

I felt her arms wrap around me into a hug, I held her like it was our last, I never want to lose my little rose...  

I don't know why but I cant seem to get her out of my mind, it's like when I'm with her it feels right.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the bus door.

''Hey Oli you still up for tonight?''  

It was Vic I forgot about how he was having a party.

''Uh yeah."

''Do you wan't to come?'' I whispered in her ear.

''okay but I want you to meet someone first.'' she whispered back

''Sure anything for you'' I said kinda worried.

''why were you acting like that?''she mumbled.

''I don't know it just felt right...''was all I could say.

I checked my phone 8:30

''the party starts at nine we should head to your place to meet your friend."I frowned, not wanting to move.

I grabbed one of my jackets and gave it to her knowing it was cold.

''No thanks Oliver, I'm fine its not cold outside." she said

I put it on and opened the door for her.

We were about half way to her bus when she closed her arms showing she was cold. I told her.

''Here'' I chuckled. I passed her and she put it on.

''I thought it was warmer not to long ago.'' she said

''hey Oli?" she asked

''Eace you to the bus?" she screamed sprinting

''oh its on!'' I screamed running towards her.

if it wasn't for my long legs I wouldn't be able to catch her and throw her on my shoulders.  

I put her down and we were both out of breath.

''I am never racing you again" she panted. By now it was dark and you could see the moonlight from her hazel eyes.when I first saw her at Austins house during the party, When I saw her on her birthday with her new guitar, When she was there for me, when she left crying, when she came back and promised she wouldn't leave me again... is when I knew that I was in love with Rose and now's my chance.