chapter 29

Oliver

----------

She sat there holding the note, a small tear escaped when she finished. She told me about her dream, but how could she remember that combination is what won't leave my mind. Was her dream escaping reality to another world to see her family? Or was it just a coincidence? She got up and picked up the last of her family's belonging, walking to the door. Me and Austin followed her to the car when she got into the back.

''I will drive, just comfort her." Austin said.

I got in the back seat, I jumped not expecting that she would cling to me like that, she stayed quiet and slowly hands me the note. I read it, and began to soothe her by stroking her hair and humming some random melody. I heard her breathing slow down meaning she was asleep, Austin somehow noticed.

"How does she do it?" He asked.

"How does she do what?"

" Handle all this."

'She is getting dreams, but these are different." I said.

"What do you mean."

"It's like she is getting visions, or something strange, she talked to her family and Alex." I mumbled.

"That's not possible." He chuckled.

"She cant talk to the dead." he said

"Well than how did she remember that combination, or when she said her father said thank you" I whispered scream so she wouldn't wake up.

"I don't know maybe she remembered it from her childhood and it popped up, and maybe she had a feeling that her father would have." He said.

''can you two shut up, I'm not asleep you know!" Rose hisses.

''Sorry love.''I mumbled.

I could tell Austin was trying not to laugh.

''since when did Rose wear the pants in your relationship" Austin laughed.

''Since now, because I'm tired and I want to go home." Rose hissed again.

''sorry" Austin pouted. Rose crawled up and barried her face in my neck as I wrap my arm around her securely. She began to softly began to snore, While Austin drove in silence.

---- ( at the venue) ------

I got out of the car and picked up Rose holding her bridal style, walking to the bus. I wish I could stay but I had set rehearsal in 20 minutes. I kicked the door and waited until Jordan opened it.

''You guys are back?" he looked at me than noticed Rose was sleeping in my arms.

''she is just sleeping mate.'' I chuckled. He nodded and got out of the way so you could slide her into the bunk. I kissed her forehead then went and grabbed some clothes to change into. I can't believe today is the last day, this warped went by so fast until now it is almost over. I heard her sneeze from behind the curtain.

''Bless you." I smiled.

''Thank you" she yawned.

''What time is it?" she asked pulling open the curtains.

''Almost four, I have rehearsals." I said, she nodded and leaned over to wrap her arms over my shoulders.

''Why are you so tall" she giggled.

''I don't know, why are you so short." I laughed. She kissed my cheek and then reached out.

'' Can you help me I don't want to fall down again." she reached out again to I could pick her up. I picked her up gentley then slowly put her down as if she was glass.

''thank you." she yawned again.

''Are you coming to my show? " I asked her.

''Of course I am  that would be stupid if I didn't." she laughed.

''But I think it would be fun to be in the crowd with Drake and Megan this time." She said nervously.

''Its fine love, I just want you to be there." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. Trying my best to not think of the bad things could happen if she was spotted by a fan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for a short chapter I haven't did this in Olivers POV in a while so I gave it a shot on this one.

Comment Vote & Follow I love you guys.