Chapter 25

Rose

-----------------------

The heat was killing me, my vans were giving me a blister and this line is ridiculously long for food. It is 5:00 and Austin wanted Nachos. Most of the people already left, but some stayed for bands like August burns red or Bring Me The Horizon since they are the last Mainstages until the venue closes. Sometimes I think to myself, What if the fire never happened? What if Lisa survived and not me would she end up seeing Vic again and not me? What if Alex was still here... would he still love me? Or would we end up separating because of my fathers career... What if Austin never adopted me and Megan, where would she end up, would she be different because how her parents would have treated her? What about Oliver... would he fall in love for another women. What if I left and everyone forgot...

A small shriek shook me out of my thoughts, A girl probably a year younger than me tapped my shoulder.

"Are you Rose?" she asked

"The one and only... well I think" I smiled.

"My sister loves you " she laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah, her name is Jessica she was the one who brought me here." she laughed.

"Wow, where is she?" I said

" She went to get us some water before we see Bless the Fall."  She walked over to here sister and pulled her over.

"Jesus Reyna, where the hell are you taking me" she said. Reyna stopped in front of me, Jessica's eyes widen in shock.

"Lets go to the field where there isn't much people around" I smiled. Jessica shook her head and we walked over to the field. We stopped by the fence with a tree for shade.

"Hi" I said when we sat down.

"Reyna, How did you, Where did you, Rose" she looked at her sister confused.

"sorry this never happened before, ever since she met you and Vic two years ago, and heard you sing she loved you." her sister smirked.

"I was at the house of blues before Peirce the Veil got really famous and I met you singing with Vic in the parking lot near your guy's Van" Jessica said. Bits of pictures flashed before my eyes... segments of memories came flooding in...

Me and Vic were walking to our Van singing along to Greenday and laughing like there was no tomorrow.

"Lets just tell hope tonight doesn't end" I smiled.

"Did I tell you how awesome you are for a sister" Vic smiled.

"Did I tell you that there is a chance your drunk" I laughed

"I'm not, I'm serious I don't know why people don't adopt you, your so sweet and adorable" he wrapped his arms around me.

"probably because I dress like a some troubled rebellious teen, who wears band tee's and ripped skinny jeans" I laughed.

"What's wrong with being different?" he said.

"nothing, I wish people judged with their hearts and not their eyes" I sighed.

" well, people can be ass-holes " Vic laughed.

"Excuse me..." I hear a girl mumble.

"Hey" Vic said.

"Hi" I smiled.

"You guys did really good earlier, I was wondering if you could sign this.." she said giving Vic her ticket and a sharpie.

"Sure" Vic smiled.

"I heard you two singing a minute ago and I thought you were good" the girl said looking at her feet.

"Thank you, um what's your favorite band?" I asked.

"Um, I think mine has to be A Day To Remember" she smiled.

"cool The bands planning to work on a song with the lead vocalist." Vic smiled passing the ticket and sharpie back.

"really wow"...........

After talking to here we found out she could scream, she actually was better than I was, like she was practicing alout more than me since I was a beginner. We never got her name....

"Hey, when we are older and I start a band, do you want to be my un-clean vocals..." I said

"sounds cool, hopefully we meet again." she smiled before walking to a car un-patiently honking the horn. 

"I never break a promise" is said.

"What do you mean" she laughed.

"Well I am working on a project called LetsTalk and I want you to be the un-clean vocalist" I smiled.

"Are you serious!" she smiled.

"Hell yeah, don't think I would forget how amazing you are!" I smiled

"Is there any chance you need a guitarist..." Reyna added.

"in fact, yes I do need one, and a rhythm guitarist also" I smiled.

" Well I know a girl that is amazing at playing the guitar and her sister so happens to be in your band.. she also is sitting right next to you"

"really"

"yeah we make covers on youtube" she smiled pulling out her phone showing me one of their videos."

" wow you guys are actually really good..." I said looking at the screen.

"Thank you"

"wait how old are you two any way?" I asked

" 19" Jessica said

"18" Reyna laughed.

"oh thank god because some of the guys can get real flirty sometimes when they are drunk so... um yeah" I scratched the back of my neck.

" We cant wait until we work with you in the future." Jessica smiled.

"Oh shit, I need to go back with some food for my dad" I said jumping up.

"Here's my number" Jessica said Pulling out a sharpie ( which makes sense Because you can run into alout of people just walking around the venue )

"thank you, I'll call you sometime and meet up here or California." I said waving them goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter, I have to watch over my little brother and his friend all day while my mother watches my niece Leihlani ( it means heavenly child or child from heaven in Hawaiian , if you guys didn't know I grew up in Waipahu, Oahu in Hawaii so it explains my nieces name.)

And I haven't been posting lately because 1. im addicted to watching doctor who. 2 my mother wakes me up at 7 now because of my brothers friend coming over because his dad works with my step dad. and 3. i have a crappy writers block and as you can see from the past couple of chapters I haven't been trying my full best, or trying with the story because im trying to balance everything off.

 Anyways, I love you guys and it makes my day when i see your comments and I cant believe I am over 23k reads!!!! gawd i don't even think this book is good at all so that surprised me.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! FOLLOW VOTE & COMMENT <33333